GREAT George Clooney Article - Esquire

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
In three parts, GREAT angle for the reporter to take.

http://www.esquire.com/features/george-clooney-0408

But is there perhaps another reason he won't commit? I show him a site called "George Clooney is GAY GAY GAY." Clooney starts to read:

George Clooney's life parallels Rock Hudson's way too much to be a coincidence. He was married once to some unknown actress --
He breaks off: "No, Talia is not unknown. She's actually very successful...."

He keeps reading:

He dates beautiful women and nothing happens and they disappear into oblivion.

"That's because I eat them."

So . . . any truth to this?

"No. I'm gay, gay. The third gay -- that was pushing it."

Gina M

A Law-Abiding Chicken
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, he's not gay. He's still single because he's waiting to meet me. Just don't tell my husband.

Gina

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
He's getting married. Then again, it doesn't mean anything. Rock Hudson was married, too. ;)

But according to Ming-Na, George Clooney is a chronic womanizer. I've met him once and he had a really gorgeous girlfriend back then. Really nice guy -- shorter and smaller than I thought.

Gina M

A Law-Abiding Chicken
Registered
Reaction score
Why do people automatically assume unmarried men are gay. Maybe they're just highly intelligent.

Ooh, maybe the women they're with realize you can't train an intelligent male - they're too set in their ways.

Doesn't matter cuz when my as of yet unpublished book's movie rights get sold to George, and he meets the author of such a brilliant story, he will fall on his knees begging to be my sex slave. And he won't care about the husband, three kids, two dogs and two rabbits!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think George Clooney is all that special.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
He's getting married. Then again, it doesn't mean anything. Rock Hudson was married, too. ;)

But according to Ming-Na, George Clooney is a chronic womanizer. I've met him once and he had a really gorgeous girlfriend back then. Really nice guy -- shorter and smaller than I thought.
I had the opportunity to meet him on a flight. He was absolutely charming. I wasn't sure who he was, this was 1996 and I didn't watch TV back then but when I was greeted by my boyfriend he made a fuss, "you were talking to George Clooney" I was pleasantly surprised. He is a genuine person. And yes. adorable.

Why do people automatically assume unmarried men are gay. Maybe they're just highly intelligent.
oh dear, I have to leave that one alone! ;)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
LOL. That article was hilarious! I especially like the part about plastic surgery... Um. LOL.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
I see him more like a new Warren Beatty. As Jack Nicholson called Mr. Beatty "the Pro," so goes Mr. Clooney. :)