maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate
:rolleyes: I'm sure I lost a lot of points for being a non-believer. Fortunately, I don't believe in God, the bible or hell. And to me, that's not a failure, it's just using my noodle.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Seventh Level of Hell

cute little test. But I don't believe in hell. Hell is where the heart isn't.

Devil Ledbetter

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm always amused by quizes that label you bad for having indulged in oral sex. Hello what? Oral sex is bad? It should be a sacrament, dammit. I have great pity for the sexual partners of prigs who think oral sex is evil and hold some belief that they're pleasing God by abstaining. That's just sad.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm always amused by quizes that label you bad for having indulged in oral sex. Hello what? Oral sex is bad? It should be a sacrament, dammit. I have great pity for the sexual partners of prigs who think oral sex is evil and hold some belief that they're pleasing God by abstaining. That's just sad.

Hey, this is just according what is said on a Italian XIV novel that happens to be one of the greatest epic poems on the western world; we aren't disscusing religion or lack of therefore here. Don't think about it too much

This is just a fun quizz, like the one about muscle cars

Devil Ledbetter

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, this is just according what is said on a Italian XIV novel that happens to be one of the greatest epic poems on the western world; we aren't disscusing religion or lack of therefore here. Don't think about it too much

This is just a fun quizz, like the one about muscle cars
I know it was just for fun. I can still be amused by silliness of labeling people "good" because they attend church and "bad" because they bring great pleasure to a lover.

Can't I?

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
I suspect I may have committed a crime against nature at some unspecified point in my college years, but being uneducated in these matters I can't be sure.

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 7 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Seventh Level of Hell

Sheesh, with the assassins and the blasphemers and the tyrants and the sodomites??

I'd better dig out my good martini glasses.

Forbidden Snowflake

I'm quite put out.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vinjii.ch
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

It's anger baby.

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers High
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

I'm going to be lonely!

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score

Just because this totally bears repeating! :D

ETA:

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Good thing I don't believe in Hell...sounds like a pretty bad place to be. :tongue

Last edited:

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!

Is that it???

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Well at least I'm in good company :D

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
Seventh as well. We're all a bunch of violent jerks, it seems.

Devil Ledbetter

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Seventh as well. We're all a bunch of violent jerks, it seems.
Hmm. I'm a peace-lovin' gal. I didn't get sixth level for violence. I got it for disbelief in God and being a good lover, apparently.:tongue No shame in that.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Huh. That's weird.

It says I'm third in line for the throne.

JustJess

Registered
Reaction score
Well Kristie911- I'll be seeing you at level 8. Hmm have a feeling it's because I used to read tarot cards and palms...or it could be all those acts of treason.

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Some wallow in human excrement-oh wait, I'm already there! Ok, so maybe I'm not "wallowing" in it, but between diapers changes and butt wiping some days it sure does seem like I am.

Last edited: