Called in to action

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
No more bench warming for me. No more cheering from the sidelines.

Today, the coach of my daughter's soccer team put me in at practice as a fullback for a scrimmage then moved me to center forward. The team is made of 11 and 12 year old girls, but they are awesome! I played my hardest and finally scored a goal (set-up perfectly by my girl) on the only other adult playing, Mr. Hotshot Soccer Star dad. He's really, really good and won't take it easy on the girls and especially not on me. Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good because I had him on his knees, pounding his fist in the ground because he got beat by an out of shape soccer mom. He's soooo cocky, so I made sure to be a sore winner.

The good news: The coach wants me to suit up for Saturday's game.

The bad news: I could easily pass for a 12 yr old girl (as long as the refs don't look close enough to see my wrinkles).

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You both are too kind.

It was a super cool mother-daughter moment because he'd been defense against my daughter all day, and she wanted to show him up too. She may hate me sometimes, but we kicked butt tonight, and we'll always have that.

:D

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
BTW, it is really sad that I can almost pass for a 12 yr old. Half the girls on the team are around my height, and a few have the same bust size. Very sad, indeed. Then there's my poor girl, short and still a long way from developing in to a "womanly" shape.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
I think you are crushing a little on the Soccer Dad. :LilLove:

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I think you are crushing a little on the Soccer Dad. :LilLove:
I'd like to crush him, if that's what you mean.

I really don't like him. He is very good at soccer but very aggressive and he doesn't quite understand how to build confidence in the girls. When he was defending my daughter, he used his size and weight to knock her down, legally by soccer rules, but that's why we don't have adult men playing against 11 and 12 yr old girls. If he did it once, I'd just laugh, but he knocked her down like six times, I mean, c'mon, at least play fair. And he did it to the other forward too. I think that's why the head coach sent me up as center forward, so he could at least try to trample someone who wasn't so easy to knock down.

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to crush him, if that's what you mean.

I really don't like him. He is very good at soccer but very aggressive and he doesn't quite understand how to build confidence in the girls. When he was defending my daughter, he used his size and weight to knock her down, legally by soccer rules, but that's why we don't have adult men playing against 11 and 12 yr old girls. If he did it once, I'd just laugh, but he knocked her down like six times, I mean, c'mon, at least play fair. And he did it to the other forward too. I think that's why the head coach sent me up as center forward, so he could at least try to trample someone who wasn't so easy to knock down.

Hehehe...I've never been more conviced of your love for him. :tongue