PDA

View Full Version : Fake meat

Gmz1023
03-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Spam, by any other name....

Anyway... This is a writing exercise thingy, i guess... although I'm sure that it will be more close to a Game, or just plan spam...
Anyway, i gots to thinking today, that their should be a "Fake Spam (aka: fake fake Meat). I know you guys(and gals) have received spam in some shape or form.

So, If you could create spam, what would you be spamming about, and how would you spam it...

edit; you can make it funny, or just weird btw

Nymtoc
03-20-2008, 04:36 PM
GMZ1023!

Congratulations! You're a WINNER!

You have been chosen as a charter member of Xtraspecialbargainbuilder.com and will soon start receiving an amazing array of product offers from the world's finest companies at unbelievably low prices!

For your xtraspecial INTRODUCTORY FREE OFFER click on the link below, and you'll soon be on your way to bargains galore! Be sure to fill in the form with your name, address, telephone number, email address, Social Security number, Mother's maiden name, Driver's License number, Passport number, Bank Account number (this is necessary for us to verify your eligibility), and all appropriate credit card information.

You're on your way to BARGAIN HEAVEN!

https://xtraspecialbargainbuilder.com/html/suckabait/

Gmz1023
03-20-2008, 07:14 PM
ATTENTION:
YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED TO WIN $10,000,000!
ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS YOUR HOMEPHONE NUMBER,
A SPARE SET OF YOUR HOUSE KEYS, AND A PHOTO ID OF
YOU!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL:
1-800-WERIPY-OUOFF

Hello, i am Nigrian Roylty, and i am in need of your money!
please send me 10,000 dollars to my Pay-pal account...
please ignore that i cant spell nigrian, or roylty

(okay the last ones from RVB but still funny to say)

Craig Gosse
03-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Yo, Nymtoc!

Is youse ticked off by all the spam youse gets?

Well, gets our 'Spam Insurance', now, or youse'll be gettin' a heck of a lot mores! For just a grand a month, we makes sure your business don't burn down youse won't gets no spam!

Don't worries about sending nuthin' in or stuff - one of our kneebreakers representatives will be around shortly to collects your payment.

Ma Phia's Protection Racket Company
A Family Company!

DWSTXS
03-20-2008, 07:53 PM
My 'spam' would be sent ONLY to family members and acquaintances:

Hello all, I just wanted to let you know that I am now a best-selling author, and a multi-millionaire.
No congratulations are needed. It's enough for me just to know that I have finally scoreboarded all of you!

StephanieFox
03-21-2008, 05:57 AM
For only $24 a month, we guarantee that you will never suffer from writer's block again. Buy three months supply of NEVERBLOCK, and we guarantee that you'll never suffer from this dread condition again. If you do, we promise you an additional FREE 3-month of our product!

What is it? We can't tell you. But we guarantee that our secret product will END YOUR WRITER"S BLOCK FOREVER!

Call now to receive an additional FREE GIFT!
803-555-0000!

CALL NOW!

HeronW
03-23-2008, 05:19 AM
Debt-Off! Yes! We can take all DEBT OFF your accounts no matter how many accounts or how much you owe! One call, one small increment of your day can stop that accruing debt monopolizing your life! You'll never have to worry about debt again! You'll be free! Call 1-800 HOFFAGONE thats 1-800-463-3246 ext 63 and your money worries are over!

Craig Gosse
03-23-2008, 05:09 PM
Debt-Off!

"Apply directly to the bank account; apply directly to the bank account!"

Gmz1023
03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
"Would you like a bigger... House! With this pill, we can make your house Swell to sizes unheard of"

Komnena
04-13-2008, 04:40 AM
Congratulations! You have just won a free cat!
We will deliver your cat to your door as soon as you pay for a year's supply of Ultra Super High Premium Deluxe Grey Mouse cat food.

HeronW
04-17-2008, 12:14 PM
Would you like to be well endowed and have the latest replica watches? Snap on one of our fabfakes around the lacking appendage, and lo and behold that substandard bit will swell to heroic proportions! Best yet! The watch is FREE! So is the shipping! No catch!*

*please send $10,000 for watch removal doohicky before you pass out from pain, lack of appropriate clothing that fits or Youtube lawsuits.

aruna
04-17-2008, 12:24 PM
Penis Enlarger!
Ever wanted it Horse Size? Just try our Mare'sMilk Super Elixier, one year's supply for $100 per month, and the women in your life will be on their knees!

atwistedmind
11-05-2008, 10:58 PM
(i know this is kinda old but eh..)

would you please send me money? i am the prince of Smallcountryullneverhearabout and would like your money! thank you

Popo Agie Flow
11-11-2008, 03:29 AM
Buy my book!!!!!!!!!

Send me your credit card information (including that 3-digit number on the back) and I will mail you a copy of my book (after I write it and after it's been on the NYTBSL for 10 weeks), guaranteed.

Remember, send me that payment information, and my book will be yours for only $19.99 (plus 20% tax no matter where you are in the world). That's right, only $25 -- we won't worry about the scents -- and I'll mail you my book.

But, wait, send me your credit card information within the next 10 minutes and I'll send you two copies of my fabulous book. Simply email the following address:

specialbookoffer.241@youvegottobekiddingme.edu

Snowstorm
11-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Tired of writer's cramp? Suffer from the agony of tight finger tendons? Embarrassed by these little dents at your fingertips? Well, never endure those pains or embarrassments again!

For only ten installments of $49.99, use our state-of-the-art software that transfers your thoughts directly to the screen! All you have to do is THINK your new book! Instead of one best seller a year, you can think your way to five best sellers a year!

Editing is as easy as wishing your changes to your novel. Wrong word? Just think of the right one! Misspelling? Just look at the "dictionary" button on your screen and the word corrects itself!

Call now! But wait, if you reply to this email in the next five minutes, we'll send you, absolutely free, a can of Dust-Off spray to help keep your keyboard free of dust that will accumulate from neglect!

If you reply in the next two minutes and for four additional monthly installments, we'll send you FREE the headset you need to place your thoughts onto your screen!

Reply now!

Only works on OS Vista. Not available for Macs.

atwistedmind
11-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Tired of writer's cramp? Suffer from the agony of tight finger tendons? Embarrassed by these little dents at your fingertips? Well, never endure those pains or embarrassments again!

For only ten installments of $49.99, use our state-of-the-art software that transfers your thoughts directly to the screen! All you have to do is THINK your new book! Instead of one best seller a year, you can think your way to five best sellers a year!

Editing is as easy as wishing your changes to your novel. Wrong word? Just think of the right one! Misspelling? Just look at the "dictionary" button on your screen and the word corrects itself!

Call now! But wait, if you reply to this email in the next five minutes, we'll send you, absolutely free, a can of Dust-Off spray to help keep your keyboard free of dust that will accumulate from neglect!

If you reply in the next two minutes and for four additional monthly installments, we'll send you FREE the headset you need to place your thoughts onto your screen!

Reply now!

Only works on OS Vista. Not available for Macs.
lol that has to be my favorite one so far!

Deccydiva
11-18-2008, 02:31 AM
Christmas is coming! Have you thought about all those people who are starving, homeless and on the streets? Now is the time to help! Send NO MONEY to the Poor Society, PO Box 123, Dublin W.

Albedo of Zero
11-18-2008, 05:04 AM
Vote for me!