Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy sv

30 months on a bicycle...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.familyonbikes.com
I am in the process of filling out a form asking a company to sponsor us with some bicycle trailers. They have a section on there called "Press, Media & Advertising Support". I'm OK with filling out the press and media sections, but I'm clueless what they are asking for this section - "Advertising/Social Networking:"

Can you explain what I'm supposed to put in that box?

Thanks for your help!

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
It's difficult to know without seeing the form in context, but I suspect they want to know how you're going to promote their products through advertising and social networking. Are there any guidance notes you can check?

nancy sv

30 months on a bicycle...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.familyonbikes.com
That's exactly what I was thinking - there's no context at all. It's just three boxes - the "title" for the boxes is Press, Media & Advertising Support. The first box says Press Support, the second box says Media Coverage, and the third box says Advertising/Social Networking.

I am guessing you are right that they want to know what we are going to do in those areas, but I don't even know what they mean. Are they asking how we will promote their product on our blog? Or are they asking if we will advertise our journey in magazines? I don't even know what social networking is!

Cath

The mean one
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blog.cathsmith.net
Social networking is any groups you or your team are involved in - but yes, the blog, bulletin boards like this, any 'real life' groups you work with. Anywhere you meet people and can spread word of mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.