Reaction score
I love it. It's great.

Sonarbabe

Working In A Coal Mine...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sonarbabe.com
:D That was great, Marlys! I know the Barbie dolls weren't meant to be funny, but they cracked me up and made me want to read the book. Excellent job!

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, both of you! I had a lot of fun with it.

LitFa

Writing Frantically
Registered
Reaction score
Your video was great. It made me laugh out loud and I am going to show it to everyone. Love the use of the dolls. :D

CheriVixen

Blushing Furiously
Registered
Reaction score
That was fun! The credits were a hoot, too :).

aliajohnson

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alissa-johnson.com
That video is Fantastic! Completely worth the twenty minute download (I have dial up--grumble, grumble). I have to ask--where did you get the clothes? And is that a Rhett Butler (or Clark Gable, I guess) doll serving drinks in one of the eventful journey shots?

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, all of you!

That video is Fantastic! Completely worth the twenty minute download (I have dial up--grumble, grumble). I have to ask--where did you get the clothes? And is that a Rhett Butler (or Clark Gable, I guess) doll serving drinks in one of the eventful journey shots?
Eek--twenty minutes! BIG thanks to you for persisting, Alia! We had dial up until just about a year ago, so I know what you're going through...

I cobbled together the clothes from a bunch of different sources--various Mattel and/or Disney prince outfits, a few homemade items (er...not by me!), some vintage clothes. Some of it, like Minerva's bonnet, are just faked--that's a straw hat I added ribbons to and tied under her chin to look like a bonnet.

And yes--that's Rhett Butler, or technically Ken as Rhett Butler from the Barbie Gone With the Wind series ten or twelve years back. I borrowed his cape and top hat for other scenes, so figured I'd pay him back by giving him a small role.

Glad you liked it!

Status
Not open for further replies.