Magic Tricks

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Hey all!

My next book is going to be about illusionists etc, and I was curious if anyone could recommend any good resources on the subject? I would like to learn how some tricks are performed and stuff like that. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks ahead of time!

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
This may or may not be helpful at all.. But wasn't there that series of three or four show called "Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed" several years back? I think there are a bunch of TV shows/specials like that. And probably a billion youtube clips of people showing how illusions are performed. Google is your friend.

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Thanks everyone! I've definitely already done the google thing, and have an excellent book myself on the subject. I was just curious if anyone had any recommendations of titles in particular - you know, hidden gems I might not know about. I also wasn't sure if anyone was a part time, heck full time, magician here, had any inside scoops. You never know!

Hillary - I think I remember that series. I'll try to see if maybe it's available to rent, thanks!

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
My son learns tricks from youtube. Nothing spectacular, but cool 11-year-old kid stuff.