PDA

View Full Version : New Releases! If you know a new film coming out - share it here

JacobWorld
03-15-2008, 10:16 AM
I would like to be up to date with new films that are coming out so if you know about a new one post it here .
And why you are waiting for it.

Indiana Jones - I love this series

MonaLeigh
03-16-2008, 06:23 AM
I sort of want to see Funny Games. I saw the original recently and I find it interesting that Michael Haneke made the same exact movie but a US version. I don't think I've seen a movie where everything is exactly the same.

childeroland
03-16-2008, 06:43 AM
My Blueberry Nights

I think Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Forbidden Kingdom come out April 18 -- looking forward to that.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on till May, when you get Iron Man, Indy Jones, Prince Caspian.

Hollan
03-16-2008, 06:47 AM
I can't wait for Dark Knight. Heath Ledger's Joker looks so awesome (and I love Joker!).

Where in the World is Osama bin Laden? looks good too. . . .

Saanen
03-16-2008, 07:48 AM
Kung Fu Panda. It's coming out in June and the animation looks fantastic! I heard some good buzz about this back when it was in pre-production, and it looks as though they pulled it off. :)

Hillary
03-16-2008, 09:20 AM
Most of my upcoming film knowledge comes from www.filmdrunk.com (http://www.filmdrunk.com), so I'm probably not the right one to ask. That said, I will be tracking this thread to see what IS coming out soon that looks good.

AmandaAcidic
03-16-2008, 10:42 AM
Horton Hears A Who.
It looks sooo funny and really cute.
=]

bluntforcetrauma
03-16-2008, 10:47 AM
BATS: HUMAN HARVEST

In this sequel that no one asked for, the military seeks a rogue scientist in a Chechnyan forest who's used his knowledge to create a gang of attack bats.

Sounds so bad, I gotta see it. Dunno how it slipped past me.

Writer14
03-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Twilight the movie comes out December.