Clarification: Contest closes Monday night

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Hmm. Realized I made a technical error. March 28th at midnight would actually mean the contest closes tomorrow night. That's not what I meant. I wouldn't have the contest close on a holiday (Easter/Purim). Monday night is the deadline.

Did most people realize that? I should have said 11:59 p.m. to make it more clear. ;) Midnight actually turns it into the morning earlier.

Poppy

Me, myself and I don't know
Registered
Reaction score
No harm done, Jenna. If some people misunderstood, the worst that can happen is that they'll have their entries in a day early. :)

vig

Banned
Reaction score
just another 'ditzy chick' on message board. basically you have allowed the self doubt and anxiety to fester another day wth your continual failure to put your fingers on the pulse of your davidians. the waiting will only make us hate you.

and please, please jenna, turn down the brightness of those teeth, the glare can be seen from space.

vig

vig

Banned
Reaction score
we are merely a part of jenna's davidian. it's a very, very bad joke that i hoped a mother of ten would enjoy. i have my own davidian where i take in very, very inept spellers and show them that spelling is only a symptom of much bigger problem, a problem they may not be aware of.

vig

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
Its better than drinking the Flavor-Aid over at PA.

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
I think parents only develop a really good sense of humor when their children outnumber them. [3]

Gimpy

Registered
Reaction score
Alphabeter said:
I think parents only develop a really good sense of humor when their children outnumber them. [3]
Maybe my parents are different....

I think parents develop really scary mental illnesses when when their children outnumber them. [4]

dragonjax

I write stuff and break boards.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jackiekessler.com
Alphabeter said:
I think parents only develop a really good sense of humor when their children outnumber them.
What keeps me going is knowing that one day, my children will actually want to sleep past 5:30 in the morning. And when that day comes, I will take a great amount of pleasure from opening their shades and turning on their lights and getting them out of bed when they are still unconscious.

And then I think, "Be nice, Jax. One day, they'll decide what home you go to."

And God knows, when I'm old, I want my own cabin boy in my retirement community.

SRHowen

Erotica is not a four letter word!
Registered
Reaction score
ahh, butin my family, parents don't go to a "home" the children take care of them at home--one of thier homes and that's when the revenge will come.

'You expect me to eat this?"

"I don't want to take a bath--who says I have to?"

And so on--

And don't count on that one day they will sleep past--the novelty of turning on the lights and getting them out of bed soon turns into screaming--GET OUT OF THAT BED, followed by dumping ice water on them in frustration.

Shawn