Anyone have a Blackberry 7130e?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Mine was delivered by UPS an hour ago - sans instruction manual! Though I was frustrated there for a bit, I think I've got the basics figured out, having found online PDFs and FAQs to reference. I've got it charging - from what I understand it'll take 24 hrs? - and I'll have my ESN changed over tomorrow.

Quick question: I immediately plugged it in via the AC charger, at which point I had trouble getting it to turn on. When it finally came to life, status showed battery power at 5%. Is that why it took a bit, or could there be other issues? Just feelin' my way...

Anything I should know? Comments or advice?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
Anything I should know? Comments or advice?

yup.
in 2 weeks your fingers will hurt.
in 4, your wrists.
in 5, you'll need glasses.

in 6 weeks you'll be checking your bberry at 3am when you get up to go to the bathroom.

jannawrites

no, really
Registered
Reaction score
Question: Is it okay if the blue lightning bolt flashes, or is the charging only efficient if it's visible continuously?

dreamsofnever

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kellyguentner.com
It's okay if the blue lightning bolt flashes. And PM me if you have any questions. I don't have one, but I work for a company that used to carry that model and I can get any answers for you.

You also might want to try www.crackberry.com as I've heard that has great support forums and downloads (free and pay) to enhance your blackberry.

Enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.