Blogging For A Cause, personal favor?

SouthernFriedJulie

Hidin' the bodies
Registered
Reaction score
Website
blacklabelbooks.blogspot.com
My husband is the owner and admin of an Xbox Live gamer clan and came across a new gaming tournament. There is a forum that is brand new, but taking new members. This is the link, the site is still under construction:
http://www.gamersforacure.com/news.php

Basically, gamers contribute $10 USD to join in the tournaments and can win cash. But with their donations, they are supporting Autism Awareness. I am asking that as many bloggers as possible help bring attention to this.

Why? My daughter is autistic. Many other bloggers have children with special needs. Not only bloggers, but other stay at home parents that write. This is an amazing opportunity for people to play a game they enjoy and to help others.

If you could blog about this, even just a small link to the Gamers For A Cure website would be awesome of you. I am working on getting in touch with the originator(s) of this site/idea and plan to spread as much info as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, Julie, I will be sure to tell my Dh about this. We have a 3.5 year old who is autistic as well, so I know he'll be all over this. Thanks so much for sharing this!