PDA

View Full Version : HA!

choppersmom
03-10-2008, 12:48 AM
I just bet my BF $5 that David Copperfield has never been married to Cindy Crawford, and he never has, so I win! HA! He dated Claudia Schiffer, among a slew of other hawt broads, but none of them were Cindy Crawford.

I just had to share the sweetness of victory.

Jersey Chick
03-10-2008, 12:59 AM
A guy I used to work with went to school with David Copperfield. His name used to be David Kotkin. :D

Just thought I'd share.

Appalachian Writer
03-10-2008, 01:01 AM
But Copperfield can make a jet disappear! Maybe, somewhere in the dark, he's made Cindy appear. Who knows?

choppersmom
03-10-2008, 01:25 AM
Maybe in his dreams, but in real life? He's not THAT good a magician!

choppersmom
03-10-2008, 01:26 AM
A guy I used to work with went to school with David Copperfield. His name used to be David Kotkin. :D

Just thought I'd share.

An old friend of mine's grandmother once pushed Bugsy Siegel down the stairs when they were both kids.

Jersey Chick
03-10-2008, 02:38 AM
I pushed then-NJ Governor Christie Whitman out of my way once. I was working in a pharmacy, stocking shelves, and I must've said excuse me about ten times. She wouldn't move, so I pushed her. Apparently her trooper bodyguards must've thought she deserved it, I could hear them muffling their chuckles. :D

choppersmom
03-10-2008, 02:42 AM
I pushed then-NJ Governor Christie Whitman out of my way once. I was working in a pharmacy, stocking shelves, and I must've said excuse me about ten times. She wouldn't move, so I pushed her. Apparently her trooper bodyguards must've thought she deserved it, I could hear them muffling their chuckles. :D

No WAY! You beast!!

Don't you just hate it when "excuse me" does nothing? I have pushed people too, but no governors or anything!

robeiae
03-10-2008, 02:43 AM
This thread has nothing to do with Rllgthunder's complete lack of sense.

Jersey Chick
03-10-2008, 03:43 AM
No WAY! You beast!!

Don't you just hate it when "excuse me" does nothing? I have pushed people too, but no governors or anything!

It was cool - my moment in the sun! :D The guy I was working with at the time saw it, almost wet himself laughing. Of course, he promptly made an even bigger ass of himself by asking her, "Did anyone tell you that you look just like the governor?" (He'd seen me shove her aside, but didn't know just who she was, I guess. I don't think he was really that clueless.)

With the straightest face, she answered, "That would be because I am the governor."

So Tony says, "That would explain it then."

Christie had a rough day that time. Compliments of the loopy staff of Pagano Pharmacy.

Best. Job. Ever.

melaniehoo
03-10-2008, 03:46 AM
My college roommate met David Copperfield on a plane shortly before he got engaged to Claudia Schiffer and she claims he hit on her for most of the flight. The two women look fairly similar and she loved telling people that SHE could've been his fiancee. Uh-huh.

Captain Scarf
03-10-2008, 03:55 AM
For ages I wondered why a Dickensian character was alive and moving about - someone had to explain it to me.

Susie
03-10-2008, 05:42 AM
Yay, Trish, you won a bet from hubby. Way2go!

choppersmom
03-10-2008, 06:59 AM
This thread has nothing to do with Rllgthunder's complete lack of sense.

Did he think David Copperfield was married to Cindy Crawford, too? Wow, that sure demonstrates a deplorable lack of sense!

*Is that better?*

choppersmom
03-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Yay, Trish, you won a bet from hubby. Way2go!

It happens so infrequently that I have to celebrate whenever I can.