Your flower/color

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:idea:
since srping is here let's pretend that AW is a garden. If you were a flower, what one would you be and what color? (and since Jenna keeps the weeds out no fair being one of those)

I was like to be a Yellow Rose.
..........................:)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
I would like to be this Milk Thistle. Ok, it's not a flower, but it's pretty and it has barbs.

I can be mean, really, I can...Well, I can't, but sometimes I want to be!

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Saritams8 would you like for me to give you my interpretation of your flower choice as it relates to you?

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Post edited to add:

The offer still stands but as for now, I am off to watch The Incredibles with my children. I do not know when I will be back to visit the forums however, should you decide you would like me to do this, please let me know if you would prefer I send it to you via. pm or if you would rather I post it here. If I post it in view of the public, I will not be as specific or blunt (whatever you want to call it) as I would be otherwise.

Many Regards,
Gehanna

Last edited:

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Gehanna said:
Saritams8 would you like for me to give you my interpretation of your flower choice as it relates to you?

Of Course!

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Wonderful you made it!

How would you prefer I deliver the response? See my edited post above please for explanation.

Gehanna

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, it was great. I totally recommend it for everyone... if Gehanna has the time. There were some very poignant observations, right on really.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
And I would tell you what they were, but then I'd have to kill you!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:Smack: Wow! Not ready to die for that kind of information. :)

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Saritams8 said:
And I would tell you what they were, but then I'd have to kill you!

OK. Hard times call for hard men.

I am willing to sacrifice myself for my fellow forum members.

(Brokenfingers takes a deep breath and closes his eyes...)

OK, go ahead and tell me......

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I do wish I had the time for more. All writing and no reading (so to speak) is causing more isolation from others than I care for.

As for my flower choice, I would have to say the Moonflower. The first time I saw one was last year. My mother had grown them in her backyard. When I saw them, I was captivated.

Gehanna

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
honeyyellow.jpg
Honeysuckle. And I'd love to know, Gehanna, if you have time, how choosing it
relates to me.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Hello wurdwise. :)

How would you describe the Honeysuckle to someone who had never seen or heard of one before?

Sincerely,
Gehanna

wurdwise

Banned
Reaction score
Gehanna said:
Hello wurdwise. :)

How would you describe the Honeysuckle to someone who had never seen or heard of one before?

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Mmmhh, let's see. I would say, "It's the smell. They're no really big deal to look at, not regal or beautiful, but the fragrance on a warm summer day is what I think hope might smell like, comforting, calming, and just a tad sweet."

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
What do you make of your description as it relates to you? ...

Are there any parallels you can discern?

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Gehanna said:
I do wish I had the time for more. All writing and no reading (so to speak) is causing more isolation from others than I care for.

As for my flower choice, I would have to say the Moonflower. The first time I saw one was last year. My mother had grown them in her backyard. When I saw them, I was captivated.

Gehanna

The Moonflower is beautiful! Years back, I bought this little pot that was dark blue with moons on it that come with Moonflower seeds from a little Wiccan shop. It's at night, and should be planted when the Moon is new rather than sunlight that made it grow. They open quickly in the evening and last through the night, remaining open until touched by the morning Sun. They have large 4 to 6 inch fragrant, white or pink flowers on twining vines. I was living in an apartment at the time and wasn't having much luck with them, so I planted some seeds in my mother's backyard and they were sprouting all over. They were gorgeous!

I just bought my house. I'm going to plant some Moonflower seeds and put some Rose bushes in my front yard.

Moonflower

Moonflower.jpg

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Nice :)

When you said:

They open quickly in the evening and last through the night, remaining open until touched by the morning Sun.

It reminded me of my evenings. Each night I go to sleep, my subconscious mind opens quickly and stays busy all night long! :eek: LOL