Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandering Sensei

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
How do I keep someone from harassing me throughout all of these boards? I've just been told that I'm going to be fired, and I'm tired of a predator stalking me through these boards insulting and slandering me and sending me vicious private e-mails.

I really thought Absolute Write was one of the good boards. I was wrong. I came here for help and support, and what do I get? Insults, lies, slander, and harassment.

And how do I block e-mails?

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
i would send Jenna the mess. and let her handle it...sorry you are having problems. Please don't leave.:)

Wandering Sensei

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
How do I send her a message?

I'm glad I'm only getting fired from my job. I don't want to think of the kind of gleefully vicious reaction I'd get from the jackels if something worse happened.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
You can also email or pm any of the mods or supermods you feel comfortable talking to, and they'll take it to Jenna.

Good Lord--that sounds rather horrible, Sensei. However, I don't think it's at all fair to blame the board for the behavior of one individual. Especially since the harrassment seems to be happening privately. I'm awfully glad you decided to say something, rather than just leaving. :)

I'll post a link to this in the Mod room, also. We'll do everything we can to help resolve this situation.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Sensei, please forward any PM's or e-mails to me, Jenna, or give them to Mac and she will forward them to the appropriate mod(s).

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
No, forget it. This is a bunch of nonsense and I'm not giving it a second thought. If she wants to run around spouting garbage because the mods didn't psychically know that someone had hurt her widdew feelings with an honest and courteous message, she can find a new playground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.