Where I am headed...

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm new to this forum, as you can see by my embarrasingly low post count, that will change soon I assure you ;)

I wish that I would have found this site much sooner, but the important thing is I have found it now.

As for my goal, I have 2.

The first being to write a novel, I have never written one, and I'd like to become a full time novel writer someday, but in order to do that I first have to complete the task of getting that first novel out there, and it's not easy finding time to write let me tell you!

The second, I would like to try my luck at freelance writing, before I become a full time novel writer, something to dip my toes into in order to get a feel of how well my writing is received.

Let's see how it goes for me shall we?

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Welcome! There's plenty of opportunity here to capitalize on both.

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
Really? That's great news because I seem to need much help in both right now! :)

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, so figure out what kind of help you need with each and then use the search function in the forums to see if you can find some answers.
do you have a plot, story, character or anything already in mind for your novel? Have you started writing it yet?
Have you visited Uncle Jim's thread in novel writing forum yet?
Find what you can to help you get started, start writing, and ask questions along the way.
:)

LadyVonFright

Registered
Reaction score
Well I've started my characters, and I know how it's going to end. Other then that, I'm sort of stuck.

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of BIC! Read the "Learn Writing with Uncle Jim" thread in the Writing Novels forum for the definition. ;)

Good luck with your writing goals!