Spell "Nagahyde", please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasualObserver

Registered
Reaction score
Spellcheck doesn't recognise the word. Naugahyde? Nagahide? Should I just pitch it entirely and go with "cheap vinyl"?

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, this is pretty fun. Okay, your turn. Spell Mississippi. Go ahead, give it a shot. This game is actually pretty easy.

Last edited:

CasualObserver

Registered
Reaction score
So long as I don't have to spell Massacc... Massachuss... that place Mitt Romney use to govern.

MoonWriter

Registered
Reaction score
That's too funny! Still laughing as I type. Guess you're wasting time, too?

Tim

CasualObserver

Registered
Reaction score
I'm gradually working past a monster blockage on the writing front. Dash off 300 words, read the internet. Edit and add another 550, read the internet. It's been a productive night but I don't want to jinx it. Almost 2000 words so far.

MoonWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on your productivity. Got the same monster blockage thing going - I've only got half of my 2000 words done. But I'm determined - won't go to sleep until I do. It may not make sense in the morning, but at least I'll know what doesn't work. Now, this time I mean it, I'm not going to procrastinate anymore - not after I get another cup of coffee.

MoonWriter

Registered
Reaction score
Good answer, Joe, but we're moving on. Only the first to answer wins. Siddow won the first round. We're still waiting for someone to spell Mississippi. I guess this game is harder than I thought.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.