• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Blue Collar Books

Deejay816

Does anyone know anyting about this publisher? They aren't listed on P&E.

Deejay

emeraldcite

i'm gonna bump this topic up in hopes that someone will answer. I checked their site over, and they are fairly new. Their first release isn't coming out until later this year, but they do state that they will advert, etc. on behalf of their writers. So unless anyone has any other offerings, whatever's on their website is our only clue.

anyone submit here and hear back?

absolutewrite

To those who saw this thread before: J.B. of blue-collar says the inflammatory remarks were posted by a former intern whose e-mail account has since been revoked. I have removed those posts.

emeraldcite

Re: Wait

r:

partially, he was a former employee with site email access. that also means that my emails from him are bogus as well. wonder if the editors at blue collar are aware that he was possibly emailing on their behalf (at least to me).

glad it's all resolved...or is it? [x-files tune fade in]

Deejay816

Re: Wait

Well, I don't know that it's resolved since we still don't have any real info. about Blue Collar. Will the real editor come here and post a response?

Deej

absolutewrite

Re: vindication!

I have invited the editor to come on over and post. Apparently the intern still had e-mail access, but they didn't realize it until this thread cropped up.