PDA

View Full Version : Strange dreams (the nighttime variety)

Pat~
02-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Ever dream a dream, and then relate that dream in excruciating detail to someone in your next dream?

That just happened to me this morning (I overslept), and while I don't usually pay much attention to dreams, I figured maybe my psyche was trying to tell me something. So I jotted down the details of dream #1, and it really has been fascinating seeing the uncanny connections to the waking thoughts, decisions, and events in my life this week...specifically regarding my writing journey.

I won't bore you with the details or the analysis, but just wondered if anyone else ever had nighttime dreams that seemed significant or sorted things out for them?

bluntforcetrauma
02-29-2008, 11:33 PM
I had this dream...there was a snake wearing a vest and he was rolling a huge donut......

Unique
02-29-2008, 11:43 PM
telling someone about a dream in a dream... geez... I think your subconcious is telling you something. (big help, huh?) ;)

Maybe Gehanna could give you some insights. I think dreams are one of her interests.

Pat~
03-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Or maybe it's my subconscious trying to tell my subconscious it's trying to tell me something. ;)

(Good to see you, Unique!)