Pesky little devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
So what's up with the deviously smile, wads of dollar bills, and cheap black suit?

I met the devil tonight and he was tempting me soul with crispy lincolns.

He not so clever when you've a bit to drink. I can't concentrate enough druin soberty to be of consequence, so why does this liffle of a devil believes he can buy my soul for a pence and two?

I don't like drinking with mischief. I say we need better laws to keep the demons of social inebriaty to themselves.

What say yea!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
The devil is the fool behind the fantastic. Eat the door, SpookDaddy. Eat the door and walk on through. Embrace your inner devil and you too can be fantastic. Fool.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
The devil is the fool behind the fantastic. Eat the door, SpookDaddy. Eat the door and walk on through. Embrace your inner devil and you too can be fantastic. Fool.
I'll not knobby for anyone. I'll eat my fish and be happy to have a proper meal. But I'd not to entertain such villains during my drink, or a pint, neither which.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
It's eat the door or swim, spookdaddyo. Looks like you best be entertaining your fish on a dingy. Bon voyage, Captain Understains.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
David...I am surely not responsible for the misspelling of your name. Clearly you are having problems if you spell David D E V I L. Does not make you a devil, David. Fool, maybe.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
That would be barney the butcher. But we call him lefty now since the great town picnic a year lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.