PDA

View Full Version : Ray and I are out of a job....

ChunkyC
02-28-2008, 10:46 PM
That's it, Ray and I can call it quits as movie reviewers.

The new kid on the block (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTNDYk6Gnzw)

Cranky
02-28-2008, 10:49 PM
"Don't talk back to Darth Vader, or he'll get ya!"

Classic. :roll:

maestrowork
02-29-2008, 01:10 AM
I'll just have to start reviewing strip clubs from now on... I like career change.

Sarita
02-29-2008, 01:16 AM
I want Nobi Kenobi to teach me how to do my little light up sword.

Cranky
02-29-2008, 01:22 AM
I want Nobi Kenobi to teach me how to do my little light up sword.

"Blocking the pokey ball" drills will be key, just so's ya know...

III
02-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Wow. And I used to think you two were adorable and said the darndest things, but compared to her you have the charm and appeal of Jabba the Hut. I just hope she doesn't learn SQL programming or I'll be screwed as well.

ChunkyC
02-29-2008, 03:19 AM
Ain't she the cutest little thing? I loved the 'garage sale' bit. :)

rhymegirl
02-29-2008, 04:06 AM
That was really really cute! She explained it very well!

childeroland
02-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Not a whole lot different from most fanboy/girl message boards.

Yeshanu
03-01-2008, 02:33 AM
:(

The link just leads me to the youtube home page, not the video that's obviously charmed you guys. Was it removed or something?

III
03-01-2008, 02:35 AM

The link just leads me to the youtube home page, not the video that's obviously charmed you guys. Was it removed or something?

Try this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBM854BTGL0). I've watched it like 10 times with my kids.

wuzupbling22
03-01-2008, 02:50 AM
She's just soooo cute!

Christine N.
03-01-2008, 03:20 AM
He'll getcha!

JLCwrites
03-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Ok, that was too cute. I wonder if she could type my query for me. :)

Chumplet
03-01-2008, 07:17 AM
My daughter sent me that one a couple of days ago. That kid looks just like me at that age. Except I had a lisp.

I like how she calls C3PO the 'shiny man'.

benbradley
03-01-2008, 07:47 AM

Did you see the pink strip (why is it pink???) that has this text:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
But the new link looks exactly like the same thing. The girl must be telling too much of the story and LucasFilm is clamping down on her. Surely the copyright violation can't be that bit at the start:
"STAR WARS
Episode IV
according to a
3 year old."
using the receding text trick, because I've seen that in other movies, such as "Spaceballs." Hmm, I wonder what she would say about ... oh, nevermind.

My daughter sent me that one a couple of days ago. That kid looks just like me at that age. Except I had a lisp.

I like how she calls C3PO the 'shiny man'.
Ahem, "The Shiny Guy."

Yeshanu
03-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Did you see the pink strip (why is it pink???) that has this text:
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
But the new link looks exactly like the same thing. The girl must be telling too much of the story and LucasFilm is clamping down on her. Surely the copyright violation can't be that bit at the start:
"STAR WARS
Episode IV
according to a
3 year old."
using the receding text trick, because I've seen that in other movies, such as "Spaceballs." Hmm, I wonder what she would say about ... oh, nevermind.

Ahem, "The Shiny Guy."

Perhaps the one CC linked was a copy of the original video, and the person who put it up first reported it. That's the only reason I can think of why CC's link doesn't work, and III's does.

There actually is a copyright violation in the video, but it's not anything the kid says. (And yes, it's cute...)

It's the use of the music in the beginning that violates copyright.

ChunkyC
03-04-2008, 03:15 AM
The day after I posted my first link, it went dead. (I subsequently edited it, but that one's now dead as well). The reason given for the first one was that it was a private video. My guess is that someone put this up and forgot to protect it from uninvited viewing. But, it's so cute that it spread fast before they could block it.