Play a Numbers Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, I wish I truly understood math. Worked for me every time.

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
OOoo! I know, I know!

I can so do this game... (Biscuiteers know I can... I played this with them.)

I'm just as clever as the 7up dude! Go ahead, gimmie numbers, I can SO do it! MAGIC!!! (Actually, I just like math a whole lot... I'm a nerd so I figured out how it works.)

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
OOoo! I know, I know!

I can so do this game... (Biscuiteers know I can... I played this with them.)

I'm just as clever as the 7up dude! Go ahead, gimmie numbers, I can SO do it! MAGIC!!! (Actually, I just like math a whole lot... I'm a nerd so I figured out how it works.)

tell us how it works Hilary. I need to know so I can appear 'smart' to my ex-wife. LOL (even if I was stupid enough to let divorce her)

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
I won't ruin it in here!

I explained it to one AW member, a while back, and I think his eyes walked out of his skull in protest of all the math.

I'll PM anyone who really wants to know. You have two options. One, I can just tell you HOW to come up with the right answer so you can look clever and then smile winningly at people who ask you how you did it, because the truth is you really have no clue how you did it. Or two, I can explain exactly why it works, and hence how to come up with the right answer. The second way is much math-ier and longer, but I think it's fun.

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
You said, mathier?? See, you already lost me...

I did just give DWSTXS the easy way to do it and have been informed it doesn't exactly come across as "easy" so maybe I need to try to rework the explanation.

I just adore math and am actually shocked that anyone would want to know how to figure the numbers out without knowing why it works. I'm such a geek. Geek, geek, geek.

Jean Marie

calm waters ahead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jeanmariewiesen.com
I did just give DWSTXS the easy way to do it and have been informed it doesn't exactly come across as "easy" so maybe I need to try to rework the explanation.

I just adore math and am actually shocked that anyone would want to know how to figure the numbers out without knowing why it works. I'm such a geek. Geek, geek, geek.
I refuse to tell you how many times I took ( I mean, re-took) Algebra. You cannot make me. 'Tis a secret :)

Hillary

Neural Trailblazer
Registered
Reaction score
I refuse to tell you how many times I took ( I mean, re-took) Algebra. You cannot make me. 'Tis a secret :)

Technically, I never took it. So you win. You actually TOOK Algebra. One up on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.