• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta/proofreader for short story/ 2000 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

burgy61

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I am submitting a short story to the "Voices of Caregiving'" book put out by LaChance Publishing. I would like to have someone read it before I submit it, I have until next Friday to submit.

I have a problem with comma usage so that is one thing you will have to look for. Other then that I'm not looking for anything specific, just looking for opinions.

I have done the best I can with it and would appreciate any help to improve it. I plan on taking one more look at it tonight and then I think it's ready.

burgy61

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I would like to thank Marie Pacha and RebeccaW for taking the time to help me with this story. Their help and suggestions have made this a better story and I even learned a couple of things.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.