Addicted To Queries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwallace

Registered
Reaction score
I have more than enough work to keep me going for a while, but I can't seem to STOP LOOKING FOR MORE. There's a difference between being proactive and being hooked. Or greedy. I think I'm both.

Anyone else out there suffer from this malady?

Yesterday I had a rare full day off (minus an hour's work in the PM) and had no idea what to do with myself. I went outside and made amazing discoveries. Did you know there's some kind of strange yellow orb in the sky? It hurts your eyes to look directly at it, but that's all I really know.

J.

cookiehead

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rachelcericola.com
I think I am in touch with this emotion... I am just dying to make my portfolio better and broader. It's not so much that I want MORE work, but I do want different work. I really want to get into new mags.

I think I have a good freelance career, but part of me is thinking that I will never get into these huge magazine. I just keep trying!

That said: As long as you aren't setting yourself up for work that you can't accomplish, I don't see anything wrong with sending out all of the queries. Good luck!

Riley

They won't let me be good
Registered
Reaction score
What is this strange yellow orb you speak of? I have seen only a strange silver orb in the sky, and only in passing. . .

All joking aside, I tend to have the same problem. I have more than enough to keep me busy, but I keep saying to myself, 'moar wrk plz'. It's as if I think I'll get to my destination faster if I overburden myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.