BYE, LAYDEE! BYE! LAYDEE, BYE! BYE, BYE, LAYDEE!

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
but pikcherz of pridee laydeez usedta be at top of page! pikcherz of pridee laydeez say "HI, CHEESE!" adn waving at me! now gone! wher pridee laydeez go?

Srsly. As annoying/necessary as banner ads can be, let us bow our heads and be thankful there's a new ad service. Even though this is a 100% approved site according to the filters at work, I really worried about my supervisor coming up to me during lunch and seeing the pikcherz of pridee laydeez say "HI! GIVE US UR WALLET!" banner.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
I knew it had something to do with changing the avatar. That's always a difficult time. But the person behind the image never changes, thank goodness. :)

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
iizpriddylade128479583802312500.jpg

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Yes, let us be thankful for the new ad service, and believe that all those nice young girls went off and got real jobs and found a nice, special someone to share their white picket fence lives wi,,,

oh, wait.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, let us be thankful for the new ad service, and believe that all those nice young girls went off and got real jobs and found a nice, special someone to share their white picket fence lives wi,,,

oh, wait.

They're all working in the Erotica Forum. :e2slap:

:e2moon: