Kind Thoughts Are Appreciated

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've been sick for weeks. Thought it was getting better. Now it's horrible. To top it off, I fell and hurt my back between the shoulder blades a few hours ago. Much pain. It hurts all the way around to my sternum. Hard to type as it is. Can't lay down or sit in any comfort.

If you're the praying kind, I desire your prayers.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Sending healing thoughts too.

I've had this supercold thing too--took 9 weeks to get rid of it. Be kind to yourself, your body needs you to be still, to listen to what's inside. Good time to make up new characters in your head!

Try diclophenac cream for your back--don't know the brand name in the US but I do know it's available without a RX. It also comes as suppositories for muscle pain.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Poor baby! I'd hug you, but it'd probably hurt.

Maryn, prepared to mother the world

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
You haven't been around long enough to feel so bad. Only AW can cause such pain and then take it away. It's a cruel and mysterious place.

So get better now, so we can abuse you properly.

Joycecwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
I've been sick for weeks. Thought it was getting better. Now it's horrible. To top it off, I fell and hurt my back between the shoulder blades a few hours ago. Much pain. It hurts all the way around to my sternum. Hard to type as it is. Can't lay down or sit in any comfort.

If you're the praying kind, I desire your prayers.

Ouch. I have back problems, I understand the pain. Put some ice on it for the 1st 24 hours and then alternate it with hot and cold. Then cold..
Aleve is really good.

I will also say a prayer.

Get well

Leah J. Utas

Protecting Teddy with all my might.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way.

Daehota

Registered
Reaction score
I'll light a candle for you, and send healing thoughts your way.

What I'd like to know is what you were doing when you fell? Not taking proper care of yourself, that's what! (Grin) Does it hurt to breathe? You might want to get your ribs checked out if it does.

Also, what Joyce said is true about the Aleve. I have back problems, too, and it's a help.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's no good. I'm sending healing vibes your way! Hope you get better soon.

:) So nice of you.

Sending healing thoughts too.

I've had this supercold thing too--took 9 weeks to get rid of it. Be kind to yourself, your body needs you to be still, to listen to what's inside. Good time to make up new characters in your head!

Try diclophenac cream for your back--don't know the brand name in the US but I do know it's available without a RX. It also comes as suppositories for muscle pain.

Suppositories! Yikes! Wish they'd let me write the directions for those things. Doesn't take a genius to know what I'd say! :D
:Hug2:Get well.

Right back at ya. :Hug2:

Poor baby! I'd hug you, but it'd probably hurt.

Maryn, prepared to mother the world

Hugs are always welcome.

You haven't been around long enough to feel so bad. Only AW can cause such pain and then take it away. It's a cruel and mysterious place.

So get better now, so we can abuse you properly.

Yer talkin' my language.:snoopy:

Feel better BFT :)

Ouch. I have back problems, I understand the pain. Put some ice on it for the 1st 24 hours and then alternate it with hot and cold. Then cold..
Aleve is really good.

I will also say a prayer.

Get well

The Missus gave me Aleve and hot packs. Still ouchies!

Sending good thoughts and healing vibes your way.

Much love right back to you.

I'll light a candle for you, and send healing thoughts your way.

What I'd like to know is what you were doing when you fell? Not taking proper care of yourself, that's what! (Grin) Does it hurt to breathe? You might want to get your ribs checked out if it does.

Also, what Joyce said is true about the Aleve. I have back problems, too, and it's a help.

I have big feet and they are clumsy too. I got up from my competer chair and tripped on one of the wheels. Did a sort of pirhouette, landing back first on a weight bench. It'd make a heckuva ballet. Yes it's only hurts when I breathe. I was going to Dr. tomorrow anyway for depression anmd to have my vitals checked. She's gonna love this. I can hear her now:

Dr. Brandy: You what?
Me: Fell on my back.
Dr. Brandy: You fell on your back?
Me: That's what I said.
Dr. Brandy: You have the weirdest accidents. And why didn't you call 911?
Me: It wasn't life or death.
Dr. Brandy: What if you've injured your spine?
Me: You get paid alot to scare me.
Dr. Brandy: Not enough.

Same old song and dance.

Last edited:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Get well soon, BFT. You so fit in here. I'd hate to think you'd go and dye (hair color) on us.