• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Partner for Mutual Accountability

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com
Being a cognitive therapist, I am all about goals, structured plans, and accountability. Anyone else out there up for some mutual support, as well as holding each other's feet to the fire when needed?

I write non-fiction articles, with a goal of 10-15 submissions (queries or manuscripts) per month. I am also putting the finishing touches on a book proposal, and I think I need someone to crack the whip on me because writing articles is so much more fun.

I'm open to a partner in any genre, as long as you have goals and are willing to check in regularly.

Skyraven

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Inkkognito,

I am also interested in having an accountability partner because I need encouragement and the occasional butt kicking to get me going. I currently submit 2-5 pieces a month and have a ton of WIP's, but not much drive to get them out there. I'm currently a socio-therapist in NYC working with a large foster care agency. Primarily, I write non-fiction though I do work on poetry and fiction pieces as well as music. I look forward to talking more.

Status
Not open for further replies.