Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
Gunman kills six at US university

_44428447_grief_ap203i.jpg
Emergency hotlines and counselling are available to students

A gunman has opened fire on students at a university near Chicago in the United States, killing six people.
The shooting took place at Northern Illinois University, in De Kalb, 65 miles (100km) west of Chicago.
Students ran for cover as a white male armed with two handguns and a shotgun opened fire during a science lecture. He then turned the gun on himself.
Another 15 people were injured in the attack. Police said there was no apparent motive.
o.gif
start_quote_rb.gif
I kept thinking: 'Oh God, he's going to shoot me. Oh God, I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead'
end_quote_rb.gif

Desiree Smith, student

inline_dashed_line.gif

In pictures: Illinois attack

Two weapons have been recovered and police are searching for a third firearm in Cole Hall near the King Commons, a central gathering place for the 25,000 students on campus. Five of the victims, four women and a man, were killed in a "brief, rapid-fire assault", university president John Peters said.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When cuns are outlawed, only criminals will have cuns. Besides, cuns don't kill people, people kill people -- people with cuns.

Sure, you can have my cun. When you pry it out of my cold, dead fingers.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When cuns are outlawed, only criminals will have cuns. Besides, cuns don't kill people, people kill people -- people with cuns.

Sure, you can have my cun. When you pry it out of my cold, dead fingers.

Pfft- poster child for the American cun lobby.

bluntforcetrauma

Esquire
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's not the guns. It's not the music. It's not the video games. It's the individuals. Some people are just wicked. They're not sick. They are evil. Bring back public hanging and I bet crime will drop exponentially.

As I stated in another post, there is one such little boy in my third grade son's class. He gives out plenty of warnings. Parents complain constantly. Yet, it's ignored because his parents kiss the administrators' hiney. There are always warning signs. Some are just brushed off. The signs are as clear as the signs of alcoholism.

But we can't go on a witch huint of children either. If a kid talks about killing someone, it's time to act now, not later.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Can this thread drift stoop any lower?

-Derek