SILLY FRIDAY-ALL WELCOME-NEWBIES AND OLDBIES AS WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
ALRIGHT GO FOR IT KIDS-HAPPY SILLY FRIDAY AND POST VALENTINE'S DAYS SILLY IS ABSOLUTELY CALLED FOR IF YOU ALL ARE SO INCLINED-I AM GOING BACK TO BED-LOVE DAVE:D

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
How about bumbling bees?

DaddyCat

Registered
Reaction score
To be is to do.
To do is to be.
Doo bee do bee do.

Yeah, I know it's old. So am I.

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
To Bee, or not to Bee.

Oh F*ck it!

bee.jpg

davids

Banned
Reaction score
welcome to the beedidacticalascious spectrum of admonitscious perponderosity!

oh and daddycat a special welcome to you especially if you are old-I am normally the oldest but as well as my advanced age I am also interminably wealthy and good looking and the women around here who are delightful beautiful and immensely talented think I am well-er-um-heck and poopsidasciousnes I gotta tell the truth-they think I am just terribly terribly-SILLY!!!! Why? BTHOOM!!!

Last edited:

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL

sea.jpg

just because. yes, that is a real dog on her foot.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
WHO SAID SUMPIN ABOUT A TRACHEOTOMY-I SAID TRACHEOTOBEE WHICH IS THE ZEN SEARCH FOR FAT AND SOMEWHAT BULBOUS BEES HIDIN IN YER HAYD BY WAY OF YER TRACHEA THINGY! YOU ARE CANADIAN KEVIN YOU FOLKS ARE ALL VERY INTELLIGENT AND PAINT YOUR FACES PINK-I SUSPECTED YOU MIGHT LIKE DOING A TRACHEOTOBEE BUT THAT OTHER THING YOU SUGGESTED IS PROOF OF THE PUDDINGLESS TREACHEROUS WAY OF LIFE OF CANUCKIANS

davids

Banned
Reaction score
LA NERDA MY PAULA-WOW TWO TOTALLY SILLY PEOPLE CAME!!!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
WHO SAID SUMPIN ABOUT A TRACHEOTOMY-I SAID TRACHEOTOBEE WHICH IS THE ZEN SEARCH FOR FAT AND SOMEWHAT BULBOUS BEES HIDIN IN YER HAYD BY WAY OF YER TRACHEA THINGY! YOU ARE CANADIAN KEVIN YOU FOLKS ARE ALL VERY INTELLIGENT AND PAINT YOUR FACES PINK-I SUSPECTED YOU MIGHT LIKE DOING A TRACHEOTOBEE BUT THAT OTHER THING YOU SUGGESTED IS PROOF OF THE PUDDINGLESS TREACHEROUS WAY OF LIFE OF CANUCKIANS

I am sitting here extremely pink faced, with my throat wide open, trying to figure out why I am being called puddingless? A tracheotomy is, as it turns out, a lot of fun. I can whistle dixie through my neck.

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
I am sitting here extremely pink faced, with my throat wide open, trying to figure out why I am being called puddingless? A tracheotomy is, as it turns out, a lot of fun. I can whistle dixie through my neck.

Didn't Dickens write this? Kevin Puddingless - A Tale of a Dixie-whistling Orphan Who Never Got Enough Pudding.

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score

PUDDINGLESS IN MOOSE JAW-THIS IS THE TITLE OF MY NEXT BEST SELLER STARRING THE ONE THE ONLY POET EXTRAORDINAIOUS-KEVIN BECAUSE DIXIE IS A GREAT SUNG WHEN SUNG THROUGH A HOLE IN ONE'S NECK WHILE SMOKING A CUBAN AND VENTRILOQUIZING ALL AT THE SAME TIME-GOTTLE A GEER-GOTTLE A GEER!!!!

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
I think I want one of these -

frog-pond-spitter-fountain.jpg

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't Dickens write this? Kevin Puddingless - A Tale of a Dixie-whistling Orphan.

YES I BELIEVE IT IS ONE OF HIS LESSER KNOW NOVELLETTEYES WRITTEN SHORTLY AFTER WELLS CALLED HIM ON THE INTERSPACIAL TIME PHONE AND TOLD HIM NOT TO ENTERTAIN ANY TWATS ABOUT WRITING A BOOK ABOUT GORGONZOLA CHEESE FACTORIES-I AM A VEREYETABLE FOUNTAIN OF INFORMATION I KNOW I KNOW-PLEASE PLEASE-NO GRATITUDE BEYOND MAILING ME NEKID PHOTOS-THANKS CAP'N WOBSTER! AARRRGGGGHHHHH JIM LAD!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
SALEM IS HERE I MAY NOW DIE HAPPY IN MY ELDERLY YET DANK DARK PIT OF SELF PERSPICATORY ASPRIDASCOUS FRENZY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.