Vending machine took my two dollar coin

ErylRavenwell

Banned
Reaction score
without giving me anything in return! Well, it tried but the packet of chips got stuck up. I gave the machine a powerful kick, to no avail. The only reason I didn't get medieval on that bloody machine (capitalist pigs!) this girl popped out of nowhere to give me advice as to how to retrieve it and then outright taking control of the operation! Can you believe some people. After some puny attempts, no need to tell you, she failed miserably. But by then my inner ape was gone and I'd returned to my normal self, suggesting to her perhaps it was better to forget about it and then thanked her for her "help".

I left, bitter and defeated, although smiling outwardly. She left after me, actually. I think she was expecting my phone number. Yea right, you want to take control of my life, too!

Last edited:

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Thank god you escaped her!

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Thieving bug of a machine!

Now, you know she left after you because she fed some money in, selected the same thing you did, and came away with two of them.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
without giving me anything in return! Well, it tried but the packet of chips got stuck up.

Nothing I hate more than a stuck up packet of chips! They have nothing to be superior about. Small potatoes, man...small potatoes.