AW Radio: Dedications

talps

It's all happening...
Registered
Reaction score
Let's see if this idea flies...

The request line is open. Here is the place to dedicate a song to someone from your past, present or even future. Perhaps you'll say what you want to say to a current special someone... or perhaps you've got something to say that was never said to a long lost love. The one that got away, maybe.

Or maybe you just have a song from a cozy moment...

Feel free to reveal who you're dedicating to specifically, or be all creative and writer-like and leave oblique references. The point is to simply send the sentiment out into the ether.

I imagine youtube will be the link of choice here.

I also imagine I should set an example, huh?

Dammit. I'm unprepared. I just thought the thread was a good idea so I was in a rush to post.

Okay, well, this'll be a dress rehearsal for a later & more significant dedication. This one here goes out to my first kiss: a lovely french girl who kept me properly riveted during her stay in the States. Though we tried to make it last a bit through letters, it didn't quite work out, and this song that played on the radio as we made out like teens do seems fitting as I look back.

So this one's for Sophie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fiba80YVyM

Anyone else?

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
And Turkey sent it to me. :D

That guy looks so much like my old co-worker and I can totally see him doing a video like that. I have to send this to him now.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to dedicate this special video to that crustiest of crustaceans davids, WHO STILL HASN'T CALLED WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD NOT THAT I'M HOLDING IT AGAINST HIM OR ANYTHING. And who isn't involved in a personal relationship with me. But really should be, if he knows what's good for him. Not that I'm making cheap threats or anything (my threats are called "blackmail").

I mean, just one phone call. Izzat so much to ask? The tests came back negative, so I don't see what's wrong.

I think this video sums up everything that's wrong with my life. Pauler Deen. Doing disco.

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
I'm dedicating "Die Without You" by PM Dawn. An oldie, but a goodie.

talps

It's all happening...
Registered
Reaction score
QW: Yeah, what KTC said!

Turkey: Bless your huge heart! True story - now if you type "talps" into a Google image search, a pic of Susannah Hoffs comes up! Forever linked, as the Fates intended!