AuthorBuzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

scope

Commonsensical Maverick
Registered
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with Amazon's AuthorBuzz? I read tiny bit about it and it seems to involve promotion and such.

cpickett

Registered
Reaction score
Where ever the voices in my head like to be
Website
www.brighterdaypublishing.com
I, like you have just started hearing bits and pieces. One person who's usually on top of all things Amazon is Carolyn Howard-Johnson. Her site is http://www.howtodoitfrugally.com so check there and if you don't see anything, she's very responsive to emails. Maybe she'll blog about it or do a quick note in her newsletter.

scope

Commonsensical Maverick
Registered
Reaction score
Cheryl,

Thanks for the advice. I'll check it out. Nothing crucial, just wondereing what it is. Will let you know if I find out. anything.

flashgordon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bauuinstitute.com
As far as I know, it is a paid program only open to big time publishers or authors. Of course, if you have the money, I'm sure Amazon would be willing to open it up to you.

scope

Commonsensical Maverick
Registered
Reaction score
I started to look into it but found it too confusing and just stopped. Typical of most things done by of thru Amazon.

scope

Commonsensical Maverick
Registered
Reaction score
Deanna, thanks. I saw the Author Buzz site on Amazon a couple of weeks ago. To be honest, I could hardly read it, what with the typeface being so tiny and the background color often dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.