PDA

View Full Version : Roger Clemens Buttocks

Williebee
02-13-2008, 10:54 PM
Spent an hour and a half in an airport today, with the TV monitors running a news channel, who were covering every stutter and stumble of the Roger Clemens Congressional testimony.

I'm betting that, if you watch Jon Stewart tonite, you'll get the gist of the hearings in a 30 second loop of various congressmen, lawyers and witnesses saying "Roger Clemens buttocks".

Some crap about an abcess or a lump that may or may not have been caused by a steroid shot.

Meanwhile, in a 45 second news update, we hear about a recession, a terrorist death, a war, an economic package, and, oh yeah, a clip from the congressional hearings on Roger Clemens buttocks.

argh.

PattiTheWicked
02-13-2008, 11:02 PM
That's certainly no weirder than seeing news stories discussing Britney Spears' "va-jay-jay".

(Side note: I can't think of a pop culture word I hate more than "va-jay-jay."

Meerkat
02-14-2008, 02:38 AM
His butt deserves to be injected with convict cellmates. I don't know which I detest more, his perjury or his sportsman-typical arrogance.

Silver King
02-14-2008, 02:58 AM
...(Side note: I can't think of a pop culture word I hate more than "va-jay-jay.")
I need to get out more. I've never heard that one before.

I'm partial to the euphemism, Muffin. It has a soft tone and brings warm thoughts to mind. Except when you say, "Britney Spears' muffin." Then it just sounds gross and reminds me of a clip I once saw of her getting out of a car sans panties. Hers looked more like a desert cactus with prickly spines that no sober person would ever come within a mile of...