Pringles - the master chip

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
So a particular battery who shall remain nameless except his name is Cray, has been PM'ing me disparaging comments about Pringles, likening their orderly stacking to communism and appealing to my religious sensibilities that God never intended for chips to be so constrained and orderly. These assertions are, of course, asinine.

If Cray had his way, the whole world would be in anarchy, like a hippie commune bag of chips, destined to crumble into greasy shards. Some people would walk around bent in half, others would have green edges. Some would be monstrously large while others would be broken fragments and none would be able to handle the dip of life when it got too thick. Oh yeah, nice world you've envisioned for us there buddy.

So I plead my case to the masses. Shall we put up with this besmirching of the master chip? Think of the elegant lines and gentle slopes of the Pringles chip, so artful, so consistent. The texture, like the rolling hills of the motherland. The rich, salty flavor and hearty crunch, reminiscent of the strength of our forefathers. And the can which reminds us of tennis balls and the great men and women who've played that game.

So I say NO MORE to Cray's slanderous campaign. It ends HERE! Who will stand with me against this tyrant!?

paprikapink

Bored fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Website
paprikapink2.blogspot.com
a. I'm hungry.

b. This is my world:

...Some people would walk around bent in half, others would have green edges. Some would be monstrously large while others would be broken fragments and none [alone, we need fellow AWers,] would be able to handle the dip of life when it got too thick.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
III, I love ya, but just have to say...I don't like potato chips in ANY form.

(Ask Cray what that makes me...)

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Pringles and Wavy Lays are excellent for dipping in chocolate.

Let both sides unite in harmony.

Or at least STFU because my shows are on.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Pringles are THE best tasting chips. I bought a twin pack yesterday, in fact.

My only complaint is they're a little too thin to scoop up onion dip without breaking apart. But that's a minor inconvenience for an otherwise fabulous food source. :)

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
Forget the Pringle ...

Behond ... The Funyun.

Funyuns%20Onion%20Flavored%20Ring%20L.jpg

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
III, you've taken time out of your busy day to humiliate yourself in public and now everyone knows you're a pringle lover!
ack

your modship is in jeopardy
:D

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
III, you've taken time out of your busy day to humiliate yourself in public and now everyone knows you're a pringle lover!
ack

your modship is in jeopardy
:D

Your face is in jeopardy. And in case you hadn't noticed, Mods are like Pringles. Oh man, that's gonna make a great line in my Forest Gump fanfic novel.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
......ABC stands for A Bong (for) Crayandquickwittosmokecuztheyrehippies.

I find it interesting that you mention the Pringles paraphernalia because, in my first year of college the 'in thing' was to make a bong out of a Pringle's can.

I know someone who still has theirs in an attic box.

Anyway.
III, it is true that Pringles are all of uniform shape. The uniform shape is that of a horse's saddle. Eastern jumping saddle.

They fit perfectly on the back of a "Breyer" horse model, but when you put your Barbie on it, the saddle usually breaks.

Happy III???? HAPPY that you......

SOLD OUT UTZ!!!!!

mutter mutter, PRINGLES, mutter mutter..LAYS...mutter mutter...OTHER WEIRD BRANDS...mutter...mutter........

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Waiter, there's too much pepper in my paprikapink but I would be pleased to partake of your pecan pieeeeeeee. Pecan pieeeeeee.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I can't remember what this is about, but I saw my chance to stand against the battery and I'm taking it. We shall overcome! The cray is not ever ready...he shall fall like...well...like...like a well stacked column of chips!!!!!!!!!!!

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
SOLD OUT UTZ!!!!!

Why would you hurt me, LJ? Utz are the chips of my childhood, my homeland; a delicacy to which I've not been privy for many a year as I've wandered this desolate land we call America. But when I visit you in September maybe we can smoke your Pringles bong in your attic and eat Utz chips. Now that's livin' large like Charles in Charge!

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Just let it be known.... if one more of you dis any kind of potato chip

WHATSOEVER....

Your Ba-Hooky's are in grave danger!

Hail the chips - any shape, form or flavor!!!

Down w/ chocolate...especially - ruining chips with it!!! Ban Ben, bad!

Oh great, now we've got Henry Kissinger with a blatant play for the Nobel Peace Prize.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
III, i'm embarrassed for you.

*puts ab on ignore*

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
This should be the flag of the United Nations. Think it wouldn't automatically put a smile on everyone's face and the world would be like "hey, everything's gonna be okay!"

pringles_18.jpg