Start and Finish

Suprswimmer

Registered
Reaction score
This is a competition, I've never made one before so bare with me on this. You have to wait for every 3posts to write a new entry for it.
It's 100 words every entry, go off of this sentence:

"Jamie!" she shouted, yelling for me to stop. I couldn't stop, this was my destiny. I looked farther down the rocky cliff, the waves laped up onto the shore....

NOTE:
I see this as being a girl with a slight mental disorder, but whatever floats your boat...

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Superswimmer - there's another forum, accessible from the main board, for contests, games, etc. Your post belongs there, not here in Share Your Work (critique and comments on works in progress). Puma

Suprswimmer

Registered
Reaction score
Start-Finish//Paragraph Game! :)

This is a competition, I've never made one before so bare with me on this. You have to wait for every 3posts to write a new entry for it.
It's 100 words every entry, go off of this sentence:

"Jamie!" she shouted, yelling for me to stop. I couldn't stop, this was my destiny. I looked farther down the rocky cliff, the waves laped up onto the shore....

NOTE:
I see this as being a girl with a slight mental disorder, but whatever floats your boat...

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Yep, no harm done, but moving thread from SYW Mainstream to Writing Exercises, Prompts, and Games where it probably belongs.

-Derek

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
Hokay...but could you fix your spelling? ;)

...like thirsty dogs. I knew it was now or never. I spread my wings - and flew! Straight out over the great ocean my wings bore me. At last I truly knew what it was to be a seagull. Clumsy at first, I soon mastered the art of balancing on the fickle air currents. With what I hoped was a dash of panache, I made a wide turn and soared back toward the cliff where my nestmates waited. They crowded together, beaks open, chattering amongst themselves as they watched my daring solo.

"Come on out," I called, "the air's fine!"

Pthom

Word butcher
Registered
Reaction score
There's no sense in having two of these--so I merged the threads.