Living vicariously

Death Wizard

Tumhe na koci puujetha
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.deathwizardchronicles.blogspot.com
In the living vicariously department, a dear friend of mine (Dave Scheiber) who shares my agent (Uwe Stender) has co-written a non-fiction book entitled Covert: My Years Infiltrating the Mob. The book was released just a couple of days ago by Sterling and already is a big success, going as low as No. 6 on Barnes and Noble and No. 103 on Amazon. This book is destined to be a best-seller and is sure to become a movie, as well.

Delaney, currently one of the top referees in the NBA, was a one-time law-enforcement officer who went undercover in the 1970s and helped to put a lot of big-time mobsters in jail. His amazing life is told beautifully by Dave.

Delaney is a force of nature and a highly polished public speaker. He's already been on ESPN, CNN, and Bloomberg, among others, and the book has received glowing reviews in high places. Delaney soon will appear on the Letterman show.

Please check out this link on Amazon for a review, etc. The Death Wizard Chronicles are mentioned in the acknowledgements, so at least my series will be a best-seller, in that regard. Ha!