On Being Perfect

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Why does this pretty much describe 99% of politicians who never answer a direct question instead they bullsh*t around it?

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Interesting article, I haven't even read the whole thing yet and I'm already poking around the rest of that site.
This line stood out:

"At this point the writers would diverge like holiday fireworks, exploding in a hundred directions — every direction except that of debating the original issue using evidence."

This describes a lot of AW threads that end up with the padlock icon (and for the most part we're pretty tame here!).
Interesting article, yes.....but since when does New Age lack plausibility?
Having brushed by the New Age Movement (or having been immersed in it, depeding on exactly what is considered "New Age"), I Consider Myself The Authority On The Movement.:) Much of the New Age is based on age-old Eastern religions/philosophies (but often with a dose of Christianity added), and tends to cloud its origins, thus the name "New Age" as if if had new ideas.

New Age is the daiquiri of religions. It'll give you a good buzz, but you won't know what from - with all the sugar and fruit in it you won't even taste the active ingredients.

LIVIN

Registered
Reaction score
On Being Perfect

Finally a thread about me! :hooray:

(Figure such a statement goes along with the theme.)

Anyway, that's a long article. Would someone who is not so perfect care to write up some cliff's notes for me? :D Gotta get back to being perfect.

Robert Toy

FOB and Slayer of windmills
Registered
Reaction score
Finally a thread about me! :hooray:

(Figure such a statement goes along with the theme.)

Anyway, that's a long article. Would someone who is not so perfect care to write up some cliff's notes for me? :D Gotta get back to being perfect.
I read, I analyzed, and you’re not...:tongue