Taking a break

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Hey all!

I think I'm going to take a few days off of AW.

I come to AW to hang out with friends, to learn about publishing, and to, if I can be helpful, advise others. I believe I have only ever done it in a kind and empathetic way. Yes I know in the TIO and Politics forums I can have strong opinions, but that is sort of the standard behaviour there.

I do not come here to be insulted or to be told my behaviour is childish and I deserve what I get.

Now I know that those people are few and far between, and that for the most part the people here rock (thanks for having my back yesterday btw). Unfortunately though, while hanging out here today, I just feel sad and stressed because of association.

Anyway, I wish this could be a flounce, but I am sure I'll be back in two or three days. I am addicted to this place and the company after all! I've always wanted to attempt a flounce though . . .

Just wanted to let people know that I would be gone for a bit. I'm not sure it is necessary, I'm sure you will all survive my absence, ;) . But just in case anyone sends me a PM or anything, I'm not going to be around, that's all.

Have a lovely few days!

Adrienne

Last edited:

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Glad you're just taking a break, and not leaving permanently. I enjoy and learn from the strong opinions in TIO and P&CE. Don't stay away too long!

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2:Don't stay away too long--we need you!
hugs

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Okay, so just popping back to say thanks to you guys! I realise now that announcing taking a break is maybe not the best way to do things, cause then you get nice comments in response and you want to come back and say thank you. Very counter productive. :)

Anyway, now I am off (in reality just to a singing lesson) for my break!

Thanks again guys, and again, AW has been nothing but supportive, this is just a thing right now I need to do.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Hope you have a relaxing break - a few days off never hurt anybody. See you soon. :)

nerds

of all the gin joints
Registered
Reaction score
Real life does have its attractions.

Sorry you had a bad moment, have a restorative break, and we'll see you on the flip side.

:)

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Hey A, Gotcha. I do it too. Not a flounce. A break. Still...you could have danced out the door or done something fancy. See you on the other side of the break...

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
We'll miss you while you're gone!
Hope to see you again soon.

Last edited: