It's Chris Day

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Can I option this thread? :D Congrats again, Chris. I may have to return and watch the show on BBC4.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I couldn't find my Chris Clock tree, but I did find my tree clock. will that work?

36005-PalmTreeTableClock.jpg

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
To Chris,

Roses are red
Violets are blue.
Chris is gonna be rich & famous -
WHOHOO!

:hooray: for Chris!

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Yay, Yay, Yay for Christopher Robin. I love Chris Day. Besides the fact that he freaks me out with the fish who wants to murder me, tracks down my local restaurants and threatens to have be life-banned from Swiss Chalet and makes me afraid to go outside my house, I think he's a super duper guy who deserves a day to be named after him. Seriously, Chris...I'm so pleased you made it. You're a constant font of information and helpfulness to me and others here.

I just don't get why you didn't send me the Swiss Chalet coupons you received when you wrote to the company to find out what all the fuss was about. You know, they still look at me funny when I go there.

Congrats and Happy Chris Day!

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
Look - as much as I appreciate this, I'm going to have to ask you to stop.

I was just quietly browsing the forums, minding my own business when I was jumped by at least three assailants who pushed and shoved me, saying, "Oohh... Chris Day is it? What are they celebrating? Your ugly face or your big, fat butt?"

After I picked myself up from the dirt and found my lunch money missing, I returned to my browsing but twenty minutes later they were back.

"Hey butt-head, there's only one place a big-butt, teacher's pet, fatty-fat-fat-fat like you belongs!"

I awoke in the filth and stagnant remains of the AW landfill, smelling of hyperbole, controversy and gumbo.

I'm sorry to say that at least one of the assailtants was a mod. Isn't there some sort of AW WitSec for this kind of thing?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

(Is that better?)

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
OFG said:
We could find someone to put you in Witness Protection and hide you out in the Auction section.

I'll begin profiteering, start myself a nice little racket on the side.

Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

(Is that better?)

"You're funny and your mother dresses you ugly" would have been more accurate. ;)

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score

I was just quietly browsing the forums, minding my own business when I was jumped by at least three assailants who pushed and shoved me, saying, "Oohh... Chris Day is it? What are they celebrating? Your ugly face or your big, fat butt?"

After I picked myself up from the dirt and found my lunch money missing, I returned to my browsing but twenty minutes later they were back.

"Hey butt-head, there's only one place a big-butt, teacher's pet, fatty-fat-fat-fat like you belongs!"

I awoke in the filth and stagnant remains of the AW landfill, smelling of hyperbole, controversy and gumbo.

I'm sorry to say that at least one of the assailants was a mod. Isn't there some sort of AW WitSec for this kind of thing?

Who was it? I don't believe I got my cut.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I'm sorry to say that at least one of the assailtants was a mod. Isn't there some sort of AW WitSec for this kind of thing?

That's when you need the clever rejoiner:

is-not-fat-is-just-fluffy.jpg

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, is that why I had the irresistible urge to wear black spike-heeled boots, a black satin corset, and heavy eye make-up this morning? Chris Day. I should've known.

Maryn, who used to know a girl named Chris Day

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

I'll pass out the tissues. :D

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Look - as much as I appreciate this, I'm going to have to ask you to stop...
Nice try, but it ain't working. :)

Sometimes when the best things happen in our lives, we reach for a part of that magic to hold on to; and when it shrouds someone we know and love, a truly nice person in our midst, we strive to jump into his success and land in warm laundry basket we never want to leave.

Lucky for Chris, I'm not in charge of his similes. ;)

Best of luck, my friend.