Finally: A vacation just for Spork

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
Pay 499 euros and, this July, you'll get the chance to take off - and strip off up in the air. And naked you'll stay until the plane touches down in Usedom on the Baltic coast.
"I think people feel free when they are really naked. That's what it is about," tour rep Sandra Koehler informs me.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7223733.stm

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Quite honestly, and I know we don't really discuss these things, but I'd be scared shitless of communal nudity in the freezing cold. You know... looking like the you've just been given the last turkey in the shop. I mean, all this "natural" bullshit. People must notice these things. Come on!

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Ya know there are just some people you don't want to see naked...

Joyce, when you think about it, we wouldn't want to see most of us naked.

I spent some time on a remote island where clothing wasn't a consideration for the most part. I was way overdressed in shorts, no shirt.

The thought of 'wow, everybody's nekkid' was a fleeting one. Within a few minutes I was thinking, and continued to think for the duration, 'damn, clothes are a good thing'.

For every 'wow, that is a completely innocent, pure, beautiful sight' was ten thousand 'oh, damn, I could live my whole life just fine without ever seeing that' and a couple hundred 'please, god, remove this memory forever from my brain'.

Yes, the human body is a beautiful thing in art. In everyday mundane tasks, it is so much nicer covered somewhat.

Plus, if you have even a portion of my bad luck, you'd have an aisle seat with two chubby, hairy dudes who have montezumas and must repeatedly scrunch themselves past you to run to the loo to poo.

And returning with little tails of TP waving from their beau-tockses.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
*wonders how she likes nudist holidays if she hasn't been on one yet*

I like being naked, and enjoy my mind. A nudist holiday is a wonderful opportunity, for people to enjoy themselfs without feeling inferior to others. There is no judgement, and no need to feel uncomfortable and people get to see you truly are. (not just in physical form) If you are happy with yourself, you also have that peace with others and seeing their true physical form without clothes, shouldn't be the burden of your worries. On the contrast it brings out more of the person. Being nude can depend how you see yourself, people, and nature in the world.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
The thought of 'wow, everybody's nekkid' was a fleeting one. Within a few minutes I was thinking, and continued to think for the duration, 'damn, clothes are a good thing'.

It's not about eye candy, though, Joe. It's a mindset -- to live without belongings, clothing, etc. that hide who you really are. No more obsessing with the body image -- including your own. That everyone, no matter how they look underneath, is just another person. Sure, some people are gorgeous and they do make you feel self-conscious (either about your own body or to feel "sexually attracted") but most people are simply "average" or less, and that's the whole idea behind nudism. Just throw all that away and be who we are -- humans. We're born without clothes. No one is going to say, "You're so ugly because you're naked and fat" to a baby. So it's all about getting back down to the basics. No judgment or prejudice based on body types or material (what designer clothes?) -- everyone is equal.

Like I said, it's a mindset.

Last edited:

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
That everyone, no matter how they look underneath, is just another person. Sure, some people are gorgeous and they do make you feel self-conscious (either about your own body or to feel "sexually attracted") but most people are simply "average" or less, and that's the whole idea behind nudism.

sounds like communism.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
you must be average.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
I tried it once but found it uncomfortable. I was constantly being stared at and kept having to say, "Helloooo!! My eyes are up HERE!"

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Wait...for 499 Euros, do I get to choose who's naked?

If that's the case, count me in.

If not, that's a total rip-off.