Moms: I started a new blog!

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Yes, this is just for moms - sorry guys! :D Starting February 4th, I'll be starting Hannah Keeley's Total Mom Makever and blogging about the experience at:

Jenn's Total Mom Makeover
http://www.sixweekplan.blogspot.com

I should've done this months ago, but better late than never! I'd love to see other moms join me on this adventure either on my blog or on blogs of your own (I'll link you, of course).

What do you think?

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Thank you, guys! I'm so tired of feeling like I'm a robot going from task to task, and after reviewing this book in November, I know it'll get me on track. Not to mention the fact that it's not one of those programs that are so daunting (or boring) that moms will give up half-way through. :)

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
SWEET! :D :welcome:to the Cooler, by the way. :D I'm looking forward to getting to know you around here. (BTW, for years I was refered to as "Just Jenn." At first, it offended me ... then it somehow became normal. LOL)

mada

Getting back in the groove
Registered
Reaction score
I'll check out the book this Sunday and if it's something I think I could do, I'll join!

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Thanks for your interest, guys! I'm sure once you flip through the book, you'll see that it's a really great way to shape things up without overwhelming yourself. :D That's what appealed to me the most!

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
I don't blame you there at all! I'm going to keep the blog going beyond the six weeks as a reference for Moms who are deciding if they want to join in later. :)