Nonfiction/fiction

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
nonfiction will have a time with the themes. I would think they would be at a disadvantage, but it will be fun to watch.:)

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Mayyyyybe. Maybe not. Maybe the fiction people will be at a disadvantage because a nonfiction person is deciding the themes! Mwahahahaha!

Vipersniper

Registered
Reaction score
Does this mean that you pick the theme.

:Huh: Does this mean that you pick the theme for example I am at this moment doing a biography of my family. I have entitled mine Family Tree and trust me I wish some of it was fiction. Because my family were not the Waltons as Ed Williams can tell you.Or would you pick a title out of the air for us to write on.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Right... for the auditions, you can post anything you like. Once we get our 10 finalists, I'll be choosing a theme or topic every week that contestants need to write about.

Ralyks

Untold stories inside
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.editorskylar.com
Question

Can we post either fiction or nonfiction on the theme, alternating from theme to theme between fiction and nonfiction, or do we have to stick with one or the other throughout the whole contest?

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
You can switch it up as much as you like. Mind you, there may be some themes/topics that are specifically fiction/nonfiction/poetry/etc.