PDA

View Full Version : I got an automated email...

rekirts
01-28-2008, 08:46 PM
from Absolute Write wishing me a happy birthday so I decided to pop in and say hello. I don't exactly remember when I was last here. I've had a busy year. Fell madly in love, left my marriage, lost my dog, moved 3 times, took a vaction to the east coast, got a new dog (really the most adorable miniature poodle puppy), rehearsed and performed a one-woman play about a famous Canadian women's activist (with possible touring potential). Now I'm living in my own apartment, very broke and mostly happy.

Oh yeah, and I'm the proud grandma of a lovely baby girl born December 28.

Stew21
01-28-2008, 08:50 PM
Great to see you again! It has been a long time, hasn't it! sounds like life is keeping you busy, but happy is good!

Hope you make it around to see us more frequently!

Stew21
01-28-2008, 09:03 PM
You haven't been here since May!

That's way too long!

rekirts
01-28-2008, 09:08 PM
Heh, yah, I used to come here a lot when I was bored. Haven't been bored lately. :tongue

benbradley
01-28-2008, 09:54 PM
You went through all those life changes, yet you kept the same email address??? Wow, that's great! :)

I hereby request a mod change the title of this thread to "Happy Birthday rekirts!" :D

Perks
01-28-2008, 10:04 PM
Holy Moses, what a year! Nice to see you and Happy Birthday!

Unique
01-28-2008, 10:32 PM
And we missed you, too. Didn't ya hear your ears ringing the other day? We were talking about you. :D

:LilLove:

rekirts
01-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Didn't ya hear your ears ringing the other day? I did, but I thought it was the tequila.

stormie
01-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Welcome back and happy birthday!!! You've had a most interesting year. A toast to this next one! http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/10.gif

robeiae
01-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Rekirts!!!!

I miss your avatar...

Happy birthday!

paprikapink
01-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Hey good to see you! Congratulations on being too busy to be here much. That's generally a good sign, but then we miss you.

Joycecwilliams
01-29-2008, 01:35 AM
from Absolute Write wishing me a happy birthday so I decided to pop in and say hello. I don't exactly remember when I was last here. I've had a busy year. Fell madly in love, left my marriage, lost my dog, moved 3 times, took a vaction to the east coast, got a new dog (really the most adorable miniature poodle puppy), rehearsed and performed a one-woman play about a famous Canadian women's activist (with possible touring potential). Now I'm living in my own apartment, very broke and mostly happy.

Oh yeah, and I'm the proud grandma of a lovely baby girl born December 28.

Sounds to me like you have been experiencing life to the max. You should probably get back into writing. All the material you can draw from.

Welcome back and congratulations on the granddaughter.

Soccer Mom
01-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Wowza! Happy Birthday, Rekirts and welcome back. :D

Maryn
01-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Not that many days ago, I was wondering what became of you. Now I know! Wow, what a year, huh? Glad to hear you're happy--in the end, that's what matters.

Maryn, hoping you'll be here more often