How the hell is everyone?

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
Tsuki! My village had organised a "Tsuki Memorial Day". I shall rush out this minute and tell them a resurrection has taken place, though I will not be popular since quite a large amount of beverages were about to be consumed.

Last edited:

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Tsuki! My village had organised a "Tsuki Memorial Day". I shall rush out this minute and tell them a ressurection has taken place, though I will not be popular since quite a large amount of beverages were about to be partaken.
Sounds like you could use a drink. Sadly, the only thing I have at my disposal is a bottle of vanilla extract. :(

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As press agent for Ms. Tsuki, I can neither confirm nor deny that she has been incarcerated or that she is carrying surrogate twins for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Thank you.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Okay...was there an extra "k" in that word, or was the first one supposed to be a "c"?

ehrm... I meant "Killed", sorry, soemmties when I am distracted I become a subtle dyslexic or change of language in middle of a conversation

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
What up, Tsuk Doggy Dog? It's been quiet around AW, but my dungeon is noisy.

I haven't shot anyone YET although the NRA wants my gun back. I flunked the psych test.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
This is a perfect example of why it's good to buy your guns from the black market. No government intereference, no tests. Sadly, there's double the jail time, but that's your own fault for getting caught.