Thursday Thirteen

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
Next week I will start participating in Thursday Thirteen (http://thursdaythirteen.com/). Does anyone on AW participate? If so, let me know so that we can visit each other's blogs on Thursdays.

Thanks.

Arisa81

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
pacificpurple.blogspot.com
I have seen the blog of someone who does participate, but for the life of me I canot recall who and if this person even belongs to AW.
Maybe try googling it and see if you come up with anyone's blog. I am sure you will.
Good luck! The idea seems very interesting actually. I hope you enjoy doing it.

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, Arisa81. This weekend the forum is slow so I'm hoping that some members will answer my call. :)

It's a lot easier this way than to go through the hundreds of Thursday Thirteen participants to find related sites. But if I must do that, I will. I'm just looking for the easy way out. :)

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
That's a lot of interesting things to come up with every week. I'd be on to the colour of my toothbrush in no time. I wonder how long most people keep it up before giving up.

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
i'll be sure to visit your blog on thursday. :)

WestofMars

ShapeShifter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.westofmars.com
Thanks! I try my best to return ALL visits, not just on Thursdays.

Be sure to sign Mr. Linky, too. Linkies are the greatest widget since.. well, they were invented. They make it really easy to return visits 'cause your link is right there and handy.

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
Polenth,

I can see your point. I'll be keeping my list geared towards writing. Hopefully I can keep it up.

WestofMars, I'll try to install Mr. Linky. For some reason it takes me hours to install widgets. :)

WestofMars

ShapeShifter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.westofmars.com
I made the Tour Manager do it, but I understand Linky can be higher on the difficult side.

If you don't get it installed, don't sweat it; you'll still be a good Thirteener. Just be sure to both sign it AND leave comments on the blogs you visit!

WestofMars

ShapeShifter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.westofmars.com
Cool topic! My book club read it last month -- now, you need to understand that my book club is me and ten women who have kids my age. For many, it was a re-read, to see how age and experience affected the way we view it.

It was a cool discussion.