How lazy are you right now?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I just made a whole pot of coffee. I can smell it throughout the house. I am in the bedroom. I am too lazy to get up and move to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of that amazing manna.

How lazy are you right now?

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Well, I'm still in my pjs, but I've been working. Do the two cancel each other out? If they do, I am neutral on the Lazy Scale.

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Mr Turkey is upstairs with the toddlers while I am hiding in my craft room. I am too lazy to go up and see how he is faring. And I am still in my pjs too! (Hows that?)

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Well, I'm still in my pjs, but I've been working. Do the two cancel each other out? If they do, I am neutral on the Lazy Scale.

That's a bit iffy. I'll let it slide if you let my lazy scale slide. I vacuumed the entire house this morning.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Mr Turkey is upstairs with the toddlers while I am hiding in my craft room. I am too lazy to go up and see how he is faring. And I am still in my pjs too! (Hows that?)

Ooh! That's a good one. Unless of course he asks to see the beaded necklace you'll later claim to have made.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
It is, isn't it. The smell is killing me, but the feet aren't willing.

Garcon!

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Funny, my hands were cut off just moments ago in another thread. You people seem to want to tear me apart today?

I'm cut up over it...

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
I'm still in my pj's but just mopped the floor (a very half-assed job though). I'm starving but too lazy to make food, even though I've passed through the kitchen about 20 times.

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
I was up at 7 a.m. on a rainy and cold Saturday morning, to take my ten-year-old daughter and her friend to a basketball game. Her team lost 41-9. Yes, that's right, the score was 41-9.

That's what happens when you have a team without a coach. Our coach shows up reluctantly, less than half the time. The other half of the time, there's no practice. Our team consists of two actual basketball players, my daughter included, and 4 other kids who have never played the game before. It's very sad, that is, if you want your kid to win a game every once in a while.

The other team has two awesome coaches. My daughter was lucky enough to be on their team 2 years ago. If she hadn't been, she wouldn't be as good as she is today.

So far our record is 0/3, and it's not likely to change. My daughter scores every game, but she and this other kid can't win alone, and they all need a coach.

And then we came home and I made breakfast, then lunch and now it's just about time for that other kid to get a ride home.

I'm over playing hostess with the mostest.

akiwiguy

AW Inmate #90976
Registered
Reaction score
The vacuum cleaner has been moved from its storage place to the middle of the lounge floor. Another object on our lounge floor. Time for a coffee.

RLB

bundled
Registered
Reaction score
True story. A few minutes ago, too lazy (and sick; I have a death cold) to get up from the couch and go get the TV remote, I decided to see if I had any latent telekinetic ability. And after focusing on the remote with my hand outstretched for the better part of fifteen seconds, I can report that I do not. Unless it's impaired by my illness.

Oh, and I'm still in my PJs.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I am so lazy I hire people to have any sickness that may pass in my general direction.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I'm not lazy, I just don't know what to do with myself. Oh yeah, and I'm highly pre-menstrual at the moment, and sniffy too inbetween feeling like sleeping for an eternity. Also keep thinking about someone, in the midst of all this.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
But do you pay well?

YES BUT I AM SO LOVED THAT THEY GAVE THEIR ONLY BEGOTTEN SONS FOR ME-IDIOTS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY-MONEY IS NO OBJECT WHEN YOU HAVE IT-IT ONLY BECOMES MARGINALLY PROBLEMATIC WHEN YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!