Historical Novel Society conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie thorpe

Registered
Reaction score
Having joined the HNS I am contemplating registering for the April meeting in York. Is anyone else from AW going to be there? It would be great to meet in person. It would be an added incentive to make the weekend visit to the UK (it is in the middle of my teaching term so likely I can't make it any longer, alas. Although there is a faint possibility i could go a couple of days earlier if it meant I could meet up with fellow historical enthusiast(s). . .Anyone game?

Last edited:

wee

just a little
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I really doubt it! It's in the middle of my daughter's school year, too. While I could probably talk my husband into a week in England (he wants to go back), I don't think I could talk him into using a week of vacation to babysit while I went alone!

All who are going, enjoy!

wee

pdr

Banned
Reaction score
Yep!

I'll be there, Julie, I'm taking a couple of university colleagues and we're taking 9 days as I am showing them the sights of York and Yorkshire. Not one historical stone left unturned before we leave! We're even staying in an historic place, one of the National Trust places and a World Heritage site now!

Want to PM me for details?

Marlys

Resist. Love. Go outside.
Registered
Reaction score
Wish I could afford it--we went to York a few years back for an archaeology conference, and just loved it. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.