Got a Good Laugh Today

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Awhile ago I decided to see if PA really did take all email queries seriously. (Yes, I do remember the Atlanta Nights by Travis Tea fun.) Well, today I received a snail mail letter from PA: "We haven't yet received your manuscript, U R 2 Much!!, and look forward to reading it. Please send it to us as soon as possible."

I needed that laugh.

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Ooh, I like it. Everybody sing: "...I should have known you were temptation..." :Guitar:

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
Well, heck, go ahead and sell it to them since it's not publishable otherwise. Then don't buy any copies. Besides, then you get to view the inner PAMB, the private stock of messages. Think of the opportunities.

BarbJ

Registered
Reaction score
Well, heck, go ahead and sell it to them since it's not publishable otherwise. Then don't buy any copies. Besides, then you get to view the inner PAMB, the private stock of messages. Think of the opportunities.

Oohh, someone go for it! Please! I can't; I'd never be able to keep my mouth shut, computerally speaking. :D

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
I have a ms but felt if I sent it I might end up with police at my home like Kevin. I was asked repeatedly for the ms, I'm just not up to fighting with them.
(Bolding mine.) What?! PA would do that? Are you kidding? If you're serious, I'm glad I didn't send them something just to see how the three stooges work.