Prison Break, anyone?

juneafternoon

Return of the Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch Prison Break? I'm wondering if anyone is as pissed off as I am at the third season.

:)

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I never started watching that. The premise didn't seemed like it could sustain a mini-series but not a regular series. How many prison breaks can they have at one prison before someone figures out how to stop it?

I agree. I stopped watching after last season when they ended up in that South American prison. It was like they created a plot point just to validate the show's name. Prior to that, it had been a very itneresting and fairly intelligent show, IMO.

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I watch and I love(d) it. BUT... killing Sarah? SUCH a mistake. I still watch but not as intently.

If this isn't the last season, it's a mistake. It's a premise that just can't last. However, they say a show isn't truly profitable until its 5th season, so they could try to eek it out a bit.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
For cryin' out loud... can we please mark spoilers accordingly so that those of us who have yet to see Season 3 don't have it ruined?

juneafternoon

Return of the Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
**** SPOILERS BELOW ****

Killing Sara WAS a mistake. But then the actress, Sarah Wayne Callies, wanted out so I guess they didn't have a choice. However, I think that if they'd cut off a hand or something and sent it to Linc, they could've made the season motto something like, "Get to action or we'll send you more limbs."

... I'm a bit gruesome like that.

I hope they stop making seasons after this. It's getting ridiculous.

NikeeGoddess

Banned
Reaction score
i watch it. mostly b/c i started watching it and i can't wait for them to find a finale. anyhoo - it's much like Lost - how they extended that show season after season is even more ridiculous. kind of like Gilligan's Island or MASH that lasted 3 years longer that the actual Korean war.

juneafternoon

Return of the Jedi
Registered
Reaction score
I like LOST actually. But to be quite honest, Heroes is winning my heart more and more. I'm really loving its new season.