Your Super Bowl prediction, please ...

jst5150

Vorpal Comics. Weekly Podcast. Twitch Artist. Vet
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
jasontudor.com
You can expound or you can make it a drive-by. Just offer up something with a score.

if you would, include your rationale, though it might not be rational, like, "Patriots win because Tom Brady would look good in leather ass-chaps."

I offer 28-17, Patriots, because it's a quick field and the team has plenty of experience.

Next, please ...

DonnaDuck

My Worlds Are Building
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.imaginewrite.net
28-26 Pats in overtime. It's an even game and the Giants had them shaking once before and while I pray to whatever god may exist that the Giants spank the everloving snot out of those cheating turds because Karma is a ginormous bitch, I think, logically, in the end, the Pats will win but it won't be easy and it won't be by much.

sunna

Registered
Reaction score
32-22, of course Pats. Not sure about the ass-chaps; that will take some thought.

pats.gif
pats.gif
pats.gif

pats.gif
pats.gif
pats.gif

pats.gif
pats.gif
pats.gif

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
The Patriots by 3 touchdowns.. if for no other reason.. To shut up them ol' fools from the dolphins who remind me of a sticky booger everytime some team threatens their undefeated season. I like the Giants but, but, but, they will get their asses handed to them in this game.....

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
It's kinda gotta be the Patriots, doesn't it?

17 - 10

and hopefully better commercials than last year.

oarsman

Salt water is the cure
Registered
Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch 8
Coca-Cola 3

There is no doubt that Anheuser-Busch will run away with the commercial spots.

Vandal

In the Center of things
Registered
Reaction score
28-26 Pats in overtime. It's an even game and the Giants had them shaking once before and while I pray to whatever god may exist that the Giants spank the everloving snot out of those cheating turds because Karma is a ginormous bitch, I think, logically, in the end, the Pats will win but it won't be easy and it won't be by much.

Wow. A Super Bowl won on a safety in overtime. That is a cool prediction.

I'll play it safe and say turds, I mean Pats win 38-21.

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
The Giants almost beat the Patriots once already, and I think they're good enough to almost beat them again.

Patriots 5
Giants 3

LOL

gerrydodge

Registered
Reaction score
I have been a Giants fan for a very long time. I think this is the most cohesive team of all the teams they've ever put together. I also think they have played better football than the Pats in the last four games including the game they played against each other in the regular season save for the interception Manning threw and their breakdown of coverage on Moss in his long touchdown pass.

Giants 31, Pats 24

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Well.....which would make your sports weenie vibrate the most....a super tough, low-scoring game....like 6-3? Or a high scoring shoot-out....52-49 ?

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I kinda like it when there's lots of scoring, but the team I'm rooting for is always comfortably ahead.

Yeah, I don't go bungee jumping either.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Anheuser-Busch 8
Coca-Cola 3

There is no doubt that Anheuser-Busch will run away with the commercial spots.
Anheuser Busch's commercials have totally sucked this season. I hope they saved their creative juices for the big finale.

althrasher

Prodigal Muser
Registered
Reaction score
I'm putting my money on the Giants - but they're jinxed because Eli ended up on the cover of SI. (Thanks a mil, SI!).

SI curse: NOT TRUE. ASU made the cover of SI for beating Michigan and then won our 3rd straight National Championship. :D

So I'm going to say the Pats, because our school's always that annoying undefeated team in our conference that no one wants to see win.

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
SI curse: NOT TRUE. ASU made the cover of SI for beating Michigan and then won our 3rd straight National Championship. :D

:hooray:

Well, even if the curse isn't true, I still have to hide in my office (or anywhere but the family room.) I'm not going to be the one to ruin it. :D Stupid bad-monkey juju... :rant:

louisgodwin

Back from the dead
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
It's an even game and the Giants had them shaking once before and while I pray to whatever god may exist that the Giants spank the everloving snot out of those cheating turds because Karma is a ginormous bitch, I think, logically, in the end, the Pats will win but it won't be easy and it won't be by much.

That's about how I think it will go. I dislike the Giants, but HATE those damn Patriots. So I'm going to root for the lesser of the two evils even though they probably won't win.

Pats 28
Giants 24

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Patriots 31
Giants 26

Hi Louis! If the Patriots win, I'm gonna post a Patriots avatar just for you. :)