anyone ever see a UFO?

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
Jan. 18, approx. 4:45 p.m., Route 78 West, between NYC and Pa:

Driving home from work, I see a dot of light in the sky. It's too high up for a little twin engine, not quite as high as a jet. There's jet stream all over the sky because it's quite cold. But there's no jet stream around this dot of light.

Could it be a reflection from the ground? That high up? Or a reflection off of another plane in the sky?

Maybe. Except that for a few seconds the light disappears and there's a definite oblong shape there.

(She continues to look at the sky while trying not to hit the car in front of her)

For a distance of maybe 15 miles I see this dot of light - it seems to meander. It has no definite purpose, as in getting from here to there, like an airplane would. It disappears and then I see it again. And then, about 10 miles from home, I lose it altogether.

Weather balloon? Hang glider? New sort of aircraft?
Beats me.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I love UFO talk. That's cool you saw that Mela. Nah, don't think it was any of those things. Mr. hubby and I were driving home and all of a sudden an alien-looking bird, darted out in front of our car. Its eyes were huge and black. It stared at us for a few seconds and then ran back into the woods. We were a bit shaken but ok and glad to get home.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have no doubt you saw something, but I suspect it was far more mundane.

Maryn, who loves your "spunk" lines